Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hey, guys! I'm new to posting here but I've been keeping up with the thread for a couple months now. I'm west of the Disney World area and I haven't had any luck finding any blue US Centennial match shorts in medium. I really don't want to pay $50 on ebay when I know it's just being turned around for ridiculous profit. I'd be willing to pay someone or possibly trade something if someone could help another US fan out here!

And I've got an extra Waldo shirt in L if anyone is interested. It's got a Dempsey Centennial nameset on it though that wasn't applied properly, still better than a blank block though IMO!
is that Waldo an authentic large? if so, PM me please. I have a few authentic alternate Brazil's in mediums for trade. i can also oop, just throw me gas money lol.

EDIT: jk, didn't read about the name set lol. I'd rather have a blank.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
nice pickups @Atmos @chiva1908
thank you sir i appreciate it!

Did an outlet check at Camarillo
Nike : city powder blue jerseys for $19.99, few smaller sizes, plenty xls
Zenit - blue with collar 19.99 select sizes

Adidas : buy one get one 50% off
Lots of Real Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea ( priced at 59.99) so $100 gets you 2 jerseys

im surprised you found the Zenit kit
I have 2 outlets where i live and i have not yet seen any kits :frown:

Last time I was in Camarillo they had the Zenit, Hamburg, and Wender Bremen. I remember thinking all three of them were BEAUTIFUL but the Zenit and Hamburg were 80, and the Wender Bremen (best looking one of the 3 IMO) was $140 :x

Heading to the gym right now. After peeping the last few pages, I'm going to hit a Ross that's not too far out of my way. If they have Anything, I'll buy it, post whatever isn't my size here. Nobody wants, I'll return it.

Hopefully I find something...

Yo, as a matter of interest, do any of you know the standard shipping rate from the U.S. to the UK? I'm seeing all of you with these Ross finds( we don't have that here) and it's making me jealous :lol:

Was just wondering if anyone was willing to help whether it'd be cheaper for you guys to pick me jerseys up and ship them as oppose to me buying them here where shirts are rarely in the sale.

Cheers.

I'm here now, so far I see a Large burgundy Spain with the World Cup champs patch (I'm keeping) a Brazil authentic size M for $35 (not bad at all) a slim fit XL Brazil tee for 9.99...

Heading to the gym right now. After peeping the last few pages, I'm going to hit a Ross that's not too far out of my way. If they have Anything, I'll buy it, post whatever isn't my size here. Nobody wants, I'll return it.

Hopefully I find something...
All the ones in Long Beach used to be money...

I'm here now, so far I see a Large burgundy Spain with the World Cup champs patch (I'm keeping) a Brazil authentic size M for $35 (not bad at all) a slim fit XL Brazil tee for 9.99...
I've seen two different Spain World Cup jerseys there but I think one of them is a shirt and not a jersey. The jersey should be striped and say retail of $90 not $50

I've seen two different Spain World Cup jerseys there but I think one of them is a shirt and not a jersey. The jersey should be striped and say retail of $90 not $50

Damn, you're right. Was so excited to finally find something that I didn't even notice that lol

Damn, you're right. Was so excited to finally find something that I didn't even notice that lol
It feels like a jersey sort of and if you like it, just rock it. I wasn't going to say anything, but something I noticed after a few Ross trips. It's almost too cheap to pass up

Haha. I see that same shirt at my local ROSS pretty much every time I stop in. I always have to give it a second look.

Just got back from Ross. Slim pickings, they had a red Banamex jersey in a small with the gold "authentic" tag and a blue USA jersey with the diagonal stripe in a medium with the silver tag. Scattered sizes in Philly Union Jerseys. Some scattered Germany World Cup tees and Brazil slim fit shirts too. A few random Barça tees too. All were like $10-20 if I remember correctly.

Came away with this for $25 for myself though :pimp:.

7gb5EQPh.jpg

Only one they had and it was buried in the rack. Was surprised it was an XL after seeing everything else in L or lower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom