Official Soccer Jersey Thread

How do kappa jerseys fit from the 90's. do they run big or small

I have yet to meet a piece of clothing from the 90s that doesn't run big.

I'm in Richmond VA and went inside of a ross for the first time today... 4 jerseys. The disappointment was real.

Well yea I know that but what kind? Lol I never seen those color way

Haha my bad, yeah they were one of the OG colorways when the shoes dropped. They could be had for $40 around my way last summer at Nike Outlets, that's when I scooped mine. Decent shoe, I use mine solely for running though, they are definitely loud.

Purchased from Chelsea Megastore.

For the title defense:

Also, a few of my pickups from last season. Was lucky enough to get 2 adiZero Yohji Yamamoto black 3rd kits. Working to get my full kit collection ~40 uploaded. Gonna keep the Ronaldo one patchless. La Decima UCL Champs patches on the Bale.

Got mine...

Colorway came out when that model came out a few years ago, various colorways hit outlets too

Electric Green/White/Bright Crimson
615805-316
Haha my bad, yeah they were one of the OG colorways when the shoes dropped. They could be had for $40 around my way last summer at Nike Outlets, that's when I scooped mine. Decent shoe, I use mine solely for running though, they are definitely loud.
Thank you guys for the info :smile: repped! and yes for sure they are loud haha, i have alot of loud shoes, might have to get something else lol

Last edited:
In Orlando on vacation and got to check out the Nike clearance store and OCSC tonight, ended up with these two for $175 total (no tax week). Also to answer the question a few pages back, even the stadium didn't have kaka all star shirts. DSG park had them at the match but sold out quick.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but whats the best way to wash a jersey? I need to wash or spot clean my France jersey and it doesnt have a name or number. Any tips?

Just swooped up a France home kit...where can I find legit name sets? Specifically Pogba or Griezmann :nerd:

Please and thank you

How do adidas authentic jerseys fit compared to the replicas? I know the adidas replicas fit quite larger than the nike replicas. Thinking of getting the Man United authentic.

Just swooped up a France home kit...where can I find legit name sets? Specifically Pogba or Griezmann :nerd:

Please and thank you

Soccer stores local to you can order them.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but whats the best way to wash a jersey? I need to wash or spot clean my France jersey and it doesnt have a name or number. Any tips?

Oxyclean spray the areas with stain and regular wash and hang dry. If wrinkly take a hot shower and let the jersey steam it self down to smoothness or steam it down if you have a steamer

How do adidas authentic jerseys fit compared to the replicas? I know the adidas replicas fit quite larger than the nike replicas. Thinking of getting the Man United authentic.

Adidas replica this year fits slightly bigger than last years in the stomach area ( comparing my RM from last to this year)

Adidas authentic is also slightly bigger than last years in the stomach area ( comparing my galaxy authentic from last to this year)

Manchester United REPLICA from last year ( Nike ) fits tighter than that of this years ( Adidas ) like said above stomach area is looser. I have last years home, away and third ( third somehow fits bigger ) . This year I have Man U home and away both size medium and fits looser in the stomach area like said above.

Back
Top Bottom