Official Soccer Jersey Thread

SFALO and Futbol Trend are the most expensive ones lol.  But of course they are more comfortable to walk around in.
The fair price ones are usually upstairs like Kitroom.
My favorites are Shoot Soccer and Prokicker.  They have the best printing skills in town in my opinion.  All in Mongkok.  Think I got at least 30 from these 2 combined last season.  Plus whenever I buy separate shirts/name sets from UK sites, I always go there for printing.

Thanks for the tips. I'll check out shoot soccer and prokicker.
I thought the prices at sfalo for the namesets/patches were fair. At least a few dollars cheaper than what I would spend trying to do this all back in the USA. I gave them a whole list of namesets/patches I want to do and they quoted me at $2200 hkd. If it's considerably cheaper at the other two shops then I'll definitely get it completed there. Just feel bad for the kid that spent so much time finding the patches and namesets. Dude probably spent an hour looking for them.

I thought the prices at sfalo for the namesets/patches were fair. At least a few dollars cheaper than what I would spend trying to do this all back in the USA. I gave them a whole list of namesets/patches I want to do and they quoted me at $2200 hkd. If it's considerably cheaper at the other two shops then I'll definitely get it completed there. Just feel bad for the kid that spent so much time finding the patches and namesets. Dude probably spent an hour looking for them.
Personally prefer going to kitroom http://www.kitroomsports.com/

Just make sure you don't go to Freekick :tongue:

I see it now :smile:

where'd you get the name sets tho? Considering the 14-15 Home shirt.

Btw share more of your player issue collection please :D
for the 13-14 I got the nameset off ebay, a David Villa is on the way now :smile:

I have two 14-15 player issue, I copped the ss from charitystars as match worn...and the LS was from Spain, atletico r selling LS player issue in their teamstore for a reasonable price every year...

Anyone know where I can find a Memphis Nameset?

Last edited:

for the 13-14 I got the nameset off ebay, a David Villa is on the way now :smile:

I have two 14-15 player issue, I copped the ss from charitystars as match worn...and the LS was from Spain, atletico r selling LS player issue in their teamstore for a reasonable price every year...
Great collection! Would love to get a David Villa one as well - big fan of the guy.

you getting it from CFS?

You're welcome.

You can PM me exactly what you need and I'll tell you which shop will probably have them at best price.

Personally prefer going to kitroom http://www.kitroomsports.com/

Just make sure you don't go to Freekick :tongue:
Kitroom is fine except the boss is sometimes a little too confident about his skills and knowledge and does not bother to do detailed measurements unless you remind them.  I'm big on following real world print positioning so for really precious items I don't go there.

Price is very fair but consider them a "mass production" shop.  Very busy all the time too, long wait.

sweet! thanks man, might just order that instead

edit: ah damn nevermind. I need the print only like a nameset without a colored backing. appreciate it though
theres some guy on eBay mysoccerstore. I always order from him. He charges $21 for a name set and less for just a sponsor. He's in Malaysia though so it takes about 2 weeks to get to you. Thats if you're in the states. 

Back
Top Bottom