Official Soccer Jersey Thread

All I know is the cut for the authentic's are cut more athletic and has more ventilation, meant to actually be played in i guess.

I don't understand the price difference between a replica and authentic. Especially when the authentic is much thinner making it much lighter. So we're paying much more for less fabric? Wut? LOL

yeah it's less material, but the authentics feel like they're higher quality material (hard to explain) and they feel a lot more comfortable when being worn, especially for me since im tall and skinny with them having the slim cut. replicas tend to fit weird on me because I have to size up for my height but then they fit really loose on the sides which I don't like

Seems like the replica doesn't come with the armor looking ventilation so I guess that would be the price increase. 

Also noticed the replica is missing the pink markings on the back.

Last edited:
Seems like the replica doesn't come with the armor looking ventilation so I guess that would be the price increase. 

Also noticed the replica is missing the pink markings on the back.

the neck dots are one of the vent hole spots this year on all nike authentics. they have the neck vents and down the side stripes of all jerseys but theyre not really visible like years past

Anyone know where I can get Greizmann nameset?

yeah it's less material, but the authentics feel like they're higher quality material (hard to explain) and they feel a lot more comfortable when being worn, especially for me since im tall and skinny with them having the slim cut. replicas tend to fit weird on me because I have to size up for my height but then they fit really loose on the sides which I don't like

Exactly paying more for less fabric an ironed on club patch and softer fabric. I don't mess with authentics unless it's game worn by a player I like. Soccer authentics are pretty much the polar opposites of say NBA, MLB, and NFL authentic player jerseys smh

Exactly paying more for less fabric an ironed on club patch and softer fabric. I don't mess with authentics unless it's game worn by a player I like. Soccer authentics are pretty much the polar opposites of say NBA, MLB, and NFL authentic player jerseys smh
But you guys have to look at it like this,

authentics are what the players wear on the pitch, the less material and (sometimes) the screen printed Nike & Adidas logos make the jersey lighter so the players can be more comfortable

and less weight for them to run faster. Stitched material can be a bother when youre running, to some people.

I do agree on the high prices though, its way too expensive but thats what makes these kits more hard to get your hands on, and makes it a bit fun to find these kits.

i dont understand why name sets and patches cost $30+ though....

Last edited:
[Vissel Kobe Home Shirt #10 Morioka Ryota]

Not the prettiest shirt out there, but buying a local shirt during vacation has become a habit.

That's sick. I've been trying to figure out how to buy a j-league jersey for a few months now. I have a couple options but $250 for nameset, patches, shipping is just too much.

Thinking about getting the authentic PSG 15/16 third jersey. Is it still one size up on this year's kits? I have a Brazil third 2014 authentic that's an XL an it's too big. I tried on Man City home authentic and the XL was perfect. Can anyone who has a Nike club jersey from this season let me know about sizing?

Anyone able to help me track down an Ibrahimovic name set for a 13/14 psg home jersey? Or is it pretty much impossible at this point?

Maybe my gold badge is too big but oh well its pressed already!
It looks like it's the correct size.  If you check out the post from a few pages back, it would appear that Adidas made changes to the placement of their logo and moved it up (at least on the player issue ones).  I think the retail one has the logo in the original spot which makes it look odd because it's too low to add the Fifa club world cup patch without making it look weird.  I think it would've looked better above the logo like last year's home shirt based on the spacing.

So im wondering what the final kit is going to look like for madrid third.

Im getting sick and tired of Adidas always posting false photos.

Its either the real thing or a prototype.

This is the jersey everyone saw when this kit was unveiled.

Now i see this on instagram with the Fifa club patch, moving the Adidas logo up top.

Looks ugly in my opinion but it also looks good with all the UCL patches.

Adidas needs to stop doing last minute changes, its kind of annoying.

Just like the Juventus Black and gold kit differences as discussed earlier in the thread.

You motivate me to be a better fan.

Cheers ! I'm a massive Real Madrid fan.

When completing a jersey I try to apply official namesets and patches just so that they look the same as the one professionals use.

Maybe my gold badge is too big but oh well its pressed already!

It looks slightly too big, but I'm still wondering if Adidas will produce the jersey like the one Nacho and Arbeloa wore at the Adidas' BETHEDIFFERENCE event in Berlin. On the one they wore the 'Adidas' logo is slightly higher.

Last edited:
Just some random stuff. I need more on fields after seeing all the great kits in this post.

It'd be nice to add some EPL champion patches to these. 11-12 home and 13-14 home

A few messi. Got two from Ross and the 12-13 from Nikys for super cheap too. Just noticed my guy who presses kinda messed up on the numbers on that one. :rolleyes

I hate that Kitbag manages the online stores for United and Madrid. I have issues with them every year....

I ordered the Real Madrid UEFA Champions League Home Shirt with the CWC Badge, 10x Badge of Honour and Respect Patch a few days ago. I wake up to a $8 paypal refund and a shipment confirmation that the following product was shipped: Real Madrid UEFA Champions League Home Shirt 2014/15 with Club World Cup Champions 2014 Badge.

I sent them an email requesting an explanation as to why my order was fulfilled and shipped without the requested badges and I get the following response:

:stoneface: :x

So they decided that I would still want the shirt even though it doesnt have the badges I requested and after reading their return policy:

- Returns for personalized product will only be accepted if the personalization is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the Customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.

>:

Can anyone tell me if there's been any difference in the psg home name and numbers used this year and the past 2 seasons? From all the pictures I've seen, they all look the same. Am I missing something?

Can anyone tell me if there's been any difference in the psg home name and numbers used this year and the past 2 seasons? From all the pictures I've seen, they all look the same. Am I missing something?
PSG and other Ligue 1 clubs uses the same name sets from the past couple of seasons. UCL on the other hand has been different every season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom