Official Soccer Jersey Thread

602828_532641176806318_2130303017_n.jpg

smokin.gif

Hi guys,
Have been following this thread for a while now and love all your collections.
Have some dope kits myself too but Im pretty unexperienced in all those different kits.
I mean there is a replica and an authentic and an authentic is the same thing as a player issue and a replica is a stadium issue or something?
And Adidas kits with climacool are always replicas?
Sorry that you probably have to explain this over and over but you'd really help me

[thread="290755"]Quote:[/thread]
Any Mexico fans here? Im trying to get the 98 WC away jersey, the white one. Anybody try buying from Aba Sport?

Had no idea they were still around. They made some of my first soccer jerseys, Mexico and chivas alternates.

[thread="290755"]Yeah, I guess they are still selling jerseys from Monterrey, MX.  Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/VISTEABASPORT/?fref=nf[/thread]
[thread="290755"]I wonder if it is legit.  I messaged them so just waiting for a response.[/thread]
Keep us posted. Wish I would have known earlier, need a jersey for the game later this month.

Hi guys,
Have been following this thread for a while now and love all your collections.
Have some dope kits myself too but Im pretty unexperienced in all those different kits.
I mean there is a replica and an authentic and an authentic is the same thing as a player issue and a replica is a stadium issue or something?
And Adidas kits with climacool are always replicas?
Sorry that you probably have to explain this over and over but you'd really help me
For adidas, yes climacool is replica and adizero is authentic player style. In previous seasons adidas also had player styles Formotion and a ultra tight fitting Techfit as well.

Might be further distinction between paper wash tags vs heat pressed wash instructions for retail authentic vs true player issue but someone else might know that. 

I just bought the replica Real Madrid home and the replica black Chelsea jersey. I know they are replicas but couldn't beat the price man. lol

Any Mexico fans here? Im trying to get the 98 WC away jersey, the white one. Anybody try buying from Aba Sport?

Please let me know if you're able to order. I know that I emailed the email they have up on facebook to place an order inquiring about purchasing a green one in L and having it delivered here to USA (Chicago) about 6 months ago, but never got a response. I think I may have facebook messaged them too. Don't remember. But lately I've been tempted to send another email or something. Let me know if you have any luck.

White one is waaaaaay better than the navy. Still have questions about the sleeves though.

Both of those are garbage. I guess if I had to pick, I'd go with the white. But man, those don't make me want to open my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom