Official Soccer Jersey Thread

K23J- it usually happens at the end of the seasons.. Also that's Deff my fav united kit. Finally got my hands on it.. Can't decide if I'ma make it cr7 or nani tho

Jada- killing it
pimp.gif

K23J- it usually happens at the end of the seasons.. Also that's Deff my fav united kit. Finally got my hands on it.. Can't decide if I'ma make it cr7 or nani tho

Jada- killing it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beans718

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

beans718 wrote:

Techfit france henry w/ match detail and wc patch
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I was on the hunt for that one and/or Japan, but no luck.  All I could find was the Russia. 

http://www.dickssportingg...=2367438.2367821.3755293
ask and you shall recieve.. also google discount codes for *!%!! .. think i got mines for an extra 30% off.. but i bought the last med.. mind you techfit runs OD small

i want this jersey, too bad it doesnt have NOB otherwise i would buy it.

this thread is awesome and makes me want to buy some soccer jerseys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

beans718 wrote:

Techfit france henry w/ match detail and wc patch
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I was on the hunt for that one and/or Japan, but no luck.  All I could find was the Russia. 

http://www.dickssportingg...=2367438.2367821.3755293
ask and you shall recieve.. also google discount codes for *!%!! .. think i got mines for an extra 30% off.. but i bought the last med.. mind you techfit runs OD small

i want this jersey, too bad it doesnt have NOB otherwise i would buy it.

this thread is awesome and makes me want to buy some soccer jerseys
laugh.gif

alright, maybe ill hold off and just order the name kit now. i was so glad to find a M finally. that is a hard choice though. at that time CR7 was at his best. I would go with him, but Nani is great in his own right. I just ordered a Home Nani jersey from this season. Figured since I live in Japan, it would be great to walk around with a shirt on that says Nani on the back(Nani means what in Japanese lol) wanna see if any of the locals will say something to me lol
i did see they are selling the UCL jerseys on the United USA store..but of course they're more expensive than what they are on the Megastore. smh..

http://www.manutdshopusa.com/departments-champions-league.html

alright, maybe ill hold off and just order the name kit now. i was so glad to find a M finally. that is a hard choice though. at that time CR7 was at his best. I would go with him, but Nani is great in his own right. I just ordered a Home Nani jersey from this season. Figured since I live in Japan, it would be great to walk around with a shirt on that says Nani on the back(Nani means what in Japanese lol) wanna see if any of the locals will say something to me lol
i did see they are selling the UCL jerseys on the United USA store..but of course they're more expensive than what they are on the Megastore. smh..

http://www.manutdshopusa.com/departments-champions-league.html

I love building my kits for cheap. Swoosh discount helps alot, waiting for the authentic Arsenal to dip a little, $90 is still much for a blank imo. Once it goes lower I will cop 2 or 3.

I love building my kits for cheap. Swoosh discount helps alot, waiting for the authentic Arsenal to dip a little, $90 is still much for a blank imo. Once it goes lower I will cop 2 or 3.

Jjfreak5- good luck homie.. That kit is rare and in ls even more rare.. Tools me a while to find and make my ss small

Jjfreak5- good luck homie.. That kit is rare and in ls even more rare.. Tools me a while to find and make my ss small

Great collection, got a few of the earlier united ones myself, that green and yellow is so nice. Aslo where do you get most of your shirts from?

Great collection, got a few of the earlier united ones myself, that green and yellow is so nice. Aslo where do you get most of your shirts from?

Back
Top Bottom