Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I have a random question. I have this Puma Spurs kit from a few years back and it has a button/clasp sewn into it. Does anyone have any idea what it's purpose is? I'm assuming it attached to the shorts or something.

question on the Scudetto badge..

Is it supposed to have a gold outline or a silver outline? I see different versions on ebay..

Basically out of the three options below.. which one is the authentic one?  Much appreciated.

1)  

2)  

3)  

question on the Scudetto badge..

Is it supposed to have a gold outline or a silver outline? I see different versions on ebay..

Basically out of the three options below.. which one is the authentic one?  Much appreciated.

1)  

2)  

3)  
It must have a gold outline. #1 is definately authentic.

love that thugging thug. Thinking of getting a 2014/5 chelsea home shirt with premier league champions patches and costa on the back. Love the horizontal stripes from that year

there's very few colours that work well with horizontal stripes. Subtle horizontal stripes like Chelsea home 14/5 work, but the ones on the 12/3 kit look horrible. I know that's meant to be the best year ever for Chelsea fan since they won the UCL then, but the kit was awful that year...

The only bold horizontal stripes that work IMO are Glasgow Celtic and Shamrock Rovers' green and white ones. Anyone else know off the top of their head any other soccer jerseys with horizontal stripes that work??

An oldie but a goodie.

A more recent version.

Flamengo's kit was also the inspiration behind Germany's 2014 WC Away kit (used in their 7-1 victory against Brazil)

there's very few colours that work well with horizontal stripes. Subtle horizontal stripes like Chelsea home 14/5 work, but the ones on the 12/3 kit look horrible. I know that's meant to be the best year ever for Chelsea fan since they won the UCL then, but the kit was awful that year...

The only bold horizontal stripes that work IMO are Glasgow Celtic and Shamrock Rovers' green and white ones. Anyone else know off the top of their head any other soccer jerseys with horizontal stripes that work??
Best kit we've ever worn.

Best kit we've ever worn.

:pimp:

An oldie but a goodie.

A more recent version.

Flamengo's kit was also the inspiration behind Germany's 2014 WC Away kit (used in their 7-1 victory against Brazil)

Really like this black/red combo!! The red/white USA one is nice too but I think the bred combo is better!

Finished my Barcelona shirt. It took me a lot of work and money to do it.

Got it from CFS in 2013 and decided to apply Iniesta printing on the back, but the nameblock was expired. So had to remove and apply a DIY nameblock.

Thought my problems were over, but then, I decided to make a UCL version, since I had an old Respect patch with me. But it's glue was also expired (never had this problem before, so be careful with old Respect patches), and I tried several fabric glues (there are some marks on the area and the patch was also damaged in the process).

Eventually, I found a good glue and managed to make it stick.

Relieved and happy to have such a beautiful and rare kit.

UCL patch is repro, name as well. Number, CWC and Respect patches are ori.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom