Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I'm sooo glad I found the Messi treble jersey for 80 bucks. A steal in my opinion.

:smokin

Last edited:
the SS version is kinda easy to get here (Malaysia), i already got 2 of it, 1 Messi & 1 Gracies Xavi with Xavi NNS. looking for LS version

Care to share the info on how someone from the stats could acquire one from over there?

I see them on eBay from time to time from malaysia, but never thought they were legit.

Would cop tonight if you give the green light

Last edited:
Care to share the info on how someone from the stats could acquire one from over there?

I see them on eBay from time to time from malaysia, but never thought they were legit.

Would cop tonight if you give the green light
my soccer is legit. our main option for NNS & patches here. 

if ur looking for last season Nike kits like Barca & PSG, theres some site here selling it for around 25USD.

what are u looking for?

I'm looking for the 2014-15 Treble season home shirt like what SadBoi SadBoi posted above.

Either the fan version in an L/XL or the Authentic in XL

Last edited:
I'm looking for the 2014-15 Treble season home shirt like what SadBoi SadBoi posted above.

Either the fan version in an L/XL or the Authentic in XL

I will let u know later.

Edit: i found some BNWT L & XL. Are u looking for plain shirt? The L come with Pedro #7 NNS.

Last edited:
Hey guys new to the board. Thanks for having me. New shirt collector here and hoping I can get some help. I'm looking for a name and number set for a 2012 netherlands jersey. Anyone out there know the best place to get one?? Thanks in advance

^^^ found myself looking for a Robben nameset for this kit a month back. Bought from a reputable supplier on eBay but the name was expired. Also bought one from a reputable site, again expired. My advice to you is sage advice I received here: Test the nameset before pressing. Get a small needle and see if an edge will peel up first. If not, the nameset is expired and you will damage your shirt.
Good luck on your search and welcome to NT!

Nike's NT 12/13 namesets are terrible. The numbers are so well attached to the backing that you must use a needle to open the edges and to help you peel them, otherwise they won't glue.

Besides that, the numbers are not much durable, as they tend to get sticky with time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom