Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Question I likely already know the answer to, but is Master Campos a legit site? The deals are too good to be true.

IMG_20200214_155129__01.jpg

Just came in the mail :pimp:

de lo mine!!!

If y’all like some of my jerseys whether it’s replica fan version, authentic, or player/match issue, I have some for sale on my eBay HollyHoodHills but obviously I’ll sell hella cheaper on here bc no fees. Much love.

If y’all like some of my jerseys whether it’s replica fan version, authentic, or player/match issue, I have some for sale on my eBay HollyHoodHills but obviously I’ll sell hella cheaper on here bc no fees. Much love.

I wish you had the Yamamoto RM kits in medium :smh: :smh:

Why you got multiple listings for the same jerseys?

PMed tho.

Anyone want the authentic USA jersey for 40 shipped? The black blue and red one. Size Large AEROSWIFT version. Like new without tags.

Attachments

• BE2DCFDA-804D-45B3-B403-E8AA0B430CFA.jpeg
    BE2DCFDA-804D-45B3-B403-E8AA0B430CFA.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 190
They're TTS but fits like a slim fit. Id get a large if I was you

They go by Euro sizing as well, so a Medium will fit like a US Small and so forth. They are definitely more form fitting jersey, for my Palace jerseys I have always sized up and gotten a Euro XL (US L).

i went to japan for the first time last year. saw a huge footy store with all the big european teams and everything of the J League. thought of you and your website dedicated to "that one orange team". I saw an FC Tokyo game as well.

Haha thanks for remembering my website ! The store you went to might be Soccer Shop Kamo ! They're in all the big cities of Japan. Every time I go in one of those, I bring back the local shoe bag.
Img_6781.jpg
Img_6783.jpg

FC Tokyo is a big team now, it's a good thing for the capital of Japan. I saw them play against Shimizu back in 2018. Unfortunately for me, they won...

IMG_5308.JPG

Back
Top Bottom