Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Some recent pickups
400427100.jpg
400478512.jpg

On another note, I want to get a barca kit but I hate them. I was thinking I could put F*** Barca or Messi up side down? LOL I really don't know what to do or if i'll even do it, but any way to show disrespect to barca would be fine. Input? ( I know if I hate them why even buy their kit, the salmon joint is dope)

On another note, I want to get a barca kit but I hate them. I was thinking I could put F*** Barca or Messi up side down? LOL I really don't know what to do or if i'll even do it, but any way to show disrespect to barca would be fine. Input? ( I know if I hate them why even buy their kit, the salmon joint is dope)

seems a bit od no?

i need more milan gear.. adidas>nike when it comes to training gear

seems a bit od no?

i need more milan gear.. adidas>nike when it comes to training gear

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Exactly.

Originally Posted by T21D

Some recent pickups
400478512.jpg
The King of Rome is Not Dead
pimp.gif

anyway...did the works on Real's 09-10,Barca's 04-05,Utd's 07-08 CL-winning season and Fenomeno's 01-02 final season with Inter...

Exactly.

Originally Posted by T21D

Some recent pickups
400478512.jpg
The King of Rome is Not Dead
pimp.gif

anyway...did the works on Real's 09-10,Barca's 04-05,Utd's 07-08 CL-winning season and Fenomeno's 01-02 final season with Inter...

Figured this was the best place for this, trying to find a fitted or snapback to match a Barca home jersey and the kobe vi's. Thoughts? Ideas? I'm feeling stumped....

Figured this was the best place for this, trying to find a fitted or snapback to match a Barca home jersey and the kobe vi's. Thoughts? Ideas? I'm feeling stumped....

quick question guys, i wear a size XL in the Nike Kits, would it be the same for adidas? i finally found the national kit from the last WC

quick question guys, i wear a size XL in the Nike Kits, would it be the same for adidas? i finally found the national kit from the last WC

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

The shorts, I believe, are basically impossible to find. The shorts for that kit were navy/teal, so the teal/navy ones look to be only obtainable as a player issue. Keep an eye open on eBay and you might get lucky.

This

The Navy ones are pretty easy to find - The Teal shorts above were only worn once or twice anyways

The shorts, I believe, are basically impossible to find. The shorts for that kit were navy/teal, so the teal/navy ones look to be only obtainable as a player issue. Keep an eye open on eBay and you might get lucky.

This

The Navy ones are pretty easy to find - The Teal shorts above were only worn once or twice anyways

This

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

On another note, I want to get a barca kit but I hate them. I was thinking I could put F*** Barca or Messi up side down? LOL I really don't know what to do or if i'll even do it, but any way to show disrespect to barca would be fine. Input? ( I know if I hate them why even buy their kit, the salmon joint is dope
roll.gif

frown.gif
.........................However that Ronaldo jersey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

On another note, I want to get a barca kit but I hate them. I was thinking I could put F*** Barca or Messi up side down? LOL I really don't know what to do or if i'll even do it, but any way to show disrespect to barca would be fine. Input? ( I know if I hate them why even buy their kit, the salmon joint is dope
roll.gif

frown.gif
.........................However that Ronaldo jersey
pimp.gif

arrived today, jersey is super nice, i like it the best out of the 3 colors released, doesn't hurt that its limited. have another one on the way with the authentic commerative #prasempre fenomeno printing. been looking a long time. PM me for more details. can't have all of NT rocking this jersey LOL.

Back
Top Bottom