Official Soccer Jersey Thread

thanks FLiP SeNsAyShUn! but this is a pic i took off the internet...i couldnt shell out $100+ for one yet..lol

Last edited:
Something light for the new year. 95-96 L/S

Last edited:
Been searching all day for a Chivas kit for my son (Toddler Size) but I've only seen it in the adidas Mexico website. :smh:
Be right back, bout to catch this flight to Mexico just so I can cop.

One of many Galatasaray shirts I have...

dude that Gala collection is :pimp:

dope Sneijder kit too... haven't seen anyone with the CL nameset or a longsleeved kit here :wow:

Latest pick up, Authentic PATO Corinthians Home jersey

nice :pimp:
the local store only has the replica kit sans sponsors...

[COLOR=#red]chiva1908[/COLOR] : dope pickup as always...love seeing those rare stuff :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]MDollarDream[/COLOR] : Zizou :pimp: ...i would love to have a Del Piero or Davids kit from that era...

anyway,here's my new year pickups...i'd like to call it the Ibra Pack :tongue: :lol:

if I was in the same situation if it was a older Jersey it'll be Ramsey. if it's this years It'll have to be Ramsey

Hey guys, I'm considering buying a Borussia Dortmund Away Blaszcykowski kit from WSS but have never owned a Puma shirt. I've looked at the size charts but feel they are often misleading. I prefer an XXL in nike short sleeve replica shirts and an XL in the long sleeve nike shirts. Would you suggest that I order an XL or a XXL? Thank you guys for the help I appreciate it!

Hey guys, I'm considering buying a Borussia Dortmund Away Blaszcykowski kit from WSS but have never owned a Puma shirt. I've looked at the size charts but feel they are often misleading. I prefer an XXL in nike short sleeve replica shirts and an XL in the long sleeve nike shirts. Would you suggest that I order an XL or a XXL? Thank you guys for the help I appreciate it!

Puma fits horribly. Id go a size down, for example, I wear a Medium in Nike but do a Small in both Puma and Adidas.

I have a blank Real Madrid 2012/2013 Home for sale w/Champions League patches in a size Small. PM me for more info.

size down? i was gonna say go one size up...
i have last season's BvB UCL kit and it fits slim,almost like a Nike replica but with shorter sleeves...
Huh, well I plan on buying a LS so sleeves shouldn't matter would either of you mind posting a puma kit on top of a Nike in the same size. I would be so appreciative I'm planning on getting a custom shirt and don't want to be stuck with one that doesn't fit. Thanks again.

Huh, well I plan on buying a LS so sleeves shouldn't matter would either of you mind posting a puma kit on top of a Nike in the same size. I would be so appreciative I'm planning on getting a custom shirt and don't want to be stuck with one that doesn't fit. Thanks again.

size M Nike (Porto away 2012-13) vs size M Puma (BvB CL home 2012-13) :

Thanks Keepie Uppie, the puma is definitely smaller. Might just have to try one on, I just don't know anyone who carries a puma shirt. :rolleyes

Thanks Keepie Uppie, the puma is definitely smaller. Might just have to try one on, I just don't know anyone who carries a puma shirt. :rolleyes

Hey, sorry man I guess the fit is different to everyone. I swear my BVB kit is :x sleeves I can live with but the torso area fits like a box

Finally found a Ronaldinho nameset for my 06/07 Home kit.
Been looking for it for a few years, Is $50.00 plus shipping too much?

Last edited:
If you go on the twitter time line of @GeoffArsenal you can see the Puma Arsenal training collection for next year

don't wear a bunch of training gear but it is a drop off from this year and the return of the Gothic print from Nike

Back
Top Bottom