Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Had to suck it up and apply these all myself with a heat press half the size of a normal one... Pretty nerve wrecking, but it worked out.

So dope bro!

Check your Ross once again:

-USMNT 2010 white/grey sash and blue/red sash authentic vent holes plus heat pressed logos. Never seen the authentic version before for sale. Always seen replicas.

-USMNT 2012 blue/white sleeves and white/red (waldo) authentic vent holes, heat pressed logos, and t-bars.

$30 each. FSR. But going fast the good sizes.

-Various USMNT training tops sizes are scarce and limited also $30.

Bought me both 2010s and the 2012 blue/white sleeve since I got the waldo already.

That's tempting but the nearest ross to me never has good stuff. If anyone picks up an extra 2xl let me know.

- white/red (waldo) authentic vent holes, heat pressed logos, and t-bars.

i need your help!

please someone can buy an XL one and send it to europe?!

anywhere online to find the usa away (red/white/blue) in sz M for below retail? sorry if this has been asked

and if they dont exist at below retail, anywhere i can find an authentic for retail online?

one last question: im 5'11 155, should i go with a M? ive heard mixed info on the sizes

thanks!

Last edited:

Spain away and US jersey for $20 each at Ross. I don't like Spain very much so if anyone wants to trade for it I'll listen to offers (XL)

The USA is a XXL and it was the only one there. Really wanted a Mexico or Argentina but there were none. Go to the Ross on Ball Rd I've always found good stuff there.

Anyone want this Spain jersey? :nerd:

My local Ross didn't have anything other than these bunk Rhinox replica jerseys ...

Last edited:
Yeah my Ross's usually dont have anything worth mentioning. Sometimes a Chivas or MLS jersey will pop up but thats about it. Today was different 
laugh.gif

If anyone finds an Argentina or Mexico in an XL , ill trade you for my Spain away. Or ill buy it off you

Im
Yeah my Ross's usually dont have anything worth mentioning. Sometimes a Chivas or MLS jersey will pop up but thats about it. Today was different :lol:

If anyone finds an Argentina or Mexico in an XL , ill trade you for my Spain away. Or ill buy it off you
I'm guessing you're keeping the xxl usa?

Yeah im keeping it 
laugh.gif
. Its a little big but I like my jerseys loose. Gonna throw a Fabian Johnson nameset on it 
glasses.gif

all under 50 the mexico is for my friend if any need a mexico ,spain or argentina and maybe germany theres some left

Yeah im keeping it 
laugh.gif
. Its a little big but I like my jerseys loose. Gonna throw a Fabian Johnson nameset on it 
glasses.gif

aye you know where to get official USMNT name sets? would appreciate it the info, been looking for official ones for a long time. 

Yeah im keeping it 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

aye you know where to get official USMNT name sets? would appreciate it the info, been looking for official ones for a long time. 
wish I knew, I'm gonna stop by my local soccer store and ask them. if i find anything ill let you know

Sporting ID is the manufacturer of the name sets and to my knowledge they can only be ordered in the US through official retail shops with an account with Sporting ID... (i used to work/ grew up in the local soccer store)

-USMNT 2010 white/grey sash and blue/red sash authentic vent holes plus heat pressed logos. Never seen the authentic version before for sale. Always seen replicas.

-USMNT 2012 blue/white sleeves and white/red (waldo) authentic vent holes, heat pressed logos, and t-bars.

-Various USMNT training tops sizes are scarce and limited also $30.

Bought me both 2010s and the 2012 blue/white sleeve since I got the waldo already.

check your PM..

Back
Top Bottom