Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Heads up to all my Gooners, U90 has the new home, away, and training kits for 20% off each.

http://u90soccer.com/sale/sale_result/index/?cat=373

Thanks for that. Tried on the home replica and it fit and felt like crap. They're getting the away tonight. Hopefully it's a different story.

The neck on the home was loose and it fit like a box. Not good at all for tall skinny guys like myself.

The new crest is pressed on, not stitched.

Compared to the Italy kit they had at Puma, the Arsenal home felt like something you'd buy on clearance at Target.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Tried on the home replica and it fit and felt like crap. They're getting the away tonight. Hopefully it's a different story.

The neck on the home was loose and it fit like a box. Not good at all for tall skinny guys like myself.

The new crest is pressed on, not stitched.

Compared to the Italy kit they had at Puma, the Arsenal home felt like something you'd buy on clearance at Target.
Damn, good thing I didnt choose the home, thanks.

I'm about to get the training top instead of the jersey, I like it much better than the away.

Went to return a USA training jersey ROSS and came across two Waldo XLs today. Need to get me of of those Spain away sz L asap before they disappear.

The Ross up on the north side, only one in Chicago? Or a different one?

The new Ross's in Chicago like the one on State in downtown, at Ford City, and new one they're gonna build on south Pulaski are taking forever open.

This is what i stumbled upon today... ended up getting the 2010 home authentic sz L, 2012 away authentic sz L, and the 2012 MLS All-Stars jersey sz M (The other tops  were 2 USA training tops sz M on the far right and another 2012 away authentic but in a sz M) 

:pimp:

for anyone that has this years germany home (dont have the away so im not sure if its the same) how come the crest is like a plastic material and not a stitched patch on the replicas. not complaining at all, i love the way it is haha but just curious. also the tag near the bottom of the jersey like where it has care instructions has this weird sticker looking thing. its not on any of my other jerseys. any idea what that is? i can take a pic if need be

this just came in the mail..was too good to pass up :lol:

also holland training shorts :pimp:

Link me to that shirt please I am crying right now :lol: :lol:

And Puma better hook Arsene up with a bubble coat. Wont be the same without these moments

Last edited:
How does the Jersey fit? I usually wear a Medium in tee's not sure if I should size up. Just picked up a Waldo american jersey in a large and it fits great.
Guessing you got it from the Ross deal which is the authentic jersey. They fit snug, people usually size up. You should be fine with a medium.

for anyone that has this years germany home (dont have the away so im not sure if its the same) how come the crest is like a plastic material and not a stitched patch on the replicas. not complaining at all, i love the way it is haha but just curious. also the tag near the bottom of the jersey like where it has care instructions has this weird sticker looking thing. its not on any of my other jerseys. any idea what that is? i can take a pic if need be
i noticed the plastic crest too when i was comparing it to the germany away jersey. my germany away jersey has the typical embroidered/stitched crest. 

my germany away also has the "sticker" tag on the bottom inside of the jersey.

i noticed the plastic crest too when i was comparing it to the germany away jersey. my germany away jersey has the typical embroidered/stitched crest. 

my germany away also has the "sticker" tag on the bottom inside of the jersey.

it almost looks like its a tracking device or something with the copper piece in the middle :lol: :nerd:

Hit up 9 different Ross locations in or around SJ the past three days and not a single USA jersey of any sort. Seeing y'all posting multiple authentic pick ups from Ross got me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom