Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I just recently got into trying to complete my kits. I'm a Man City fan first (been a fan since they had Robinho, Elano and wore Le Coq Sportif) but aside from them I like to collect kits from unpopular teams. I just can't bring myself to buy a Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd (never), Chelsea, Bayern, shirt because I don't want the same shirt as everyone else in the world. I need a couple things to complete a few of my kits: Ligue 1 patches for my PSG Ibrahimovic home, WC patches for my France Benzema home, and Germany Ozil away. I also need Serie A patches for my Juve 2013/14 home Scudetto patch they was supposed to come with it.
i agree with you, i want to be unique as well, but im sorry to say, no matter how different you want to be from other people, someone will always have the same sports wear as another person. We're not talking about name brand clothing here, we're talking about a sports jerseys. Someone will always support a team and wear the jersey, not everyone but someone. I too hate it when i see someone i know that doesnt follow soccer, wear it just to wear it or for fashion purposes, but i cant really hate honestly, just because its a sports jersey anyone can get their hands on.

In my opinion though, the only way you can stand out or be unique is to build your own jersey yourself. What i mean by that is, customize the jersey the way you want it to look.Just like you want the Ligue 1 patch, or maybe adding an underrated player, etc. Me personally, i always try to find rare name sets, for example: almost everyone with an EPL team jersey, most likely has EPL patches & the EPL name set, but with me i rather get the Champions League or Europa League name sets, depending on the team of course. Thats the beauty of soccer jerseys, the fact all jerseys comes nameless, number-less & sometimes no patches, just so you can add your own little touch to it by applying these name set & patches for your liking.

I also do try to get the name set of a player i like, but sometimes i like to choose a name set depending on how the font or the number or the way the players name will look on the jersey. (idk if that makes any sense) because sometimes depending on the jersey, a single digit numbering might look off so i might rather get a player with 2 digit numbering. It all depends on the jersey for me personally. 

I also try to buy player issues or match un worn jerseys because i love the fit of it, the quality and also because no one really has it. 

and yes just like @MDollarDream

said, if you want patches and other sponsors for jerseys, go on a clubs official website to see if they offer the options, because they usually do.

but anyways, thats just my opinion.. sorry for the long post, hope it makes sense :smile:

Last edited:
Currently have my eyes on these two but have to choose once since they are quite similar. Which one would you guys choose?..

I got a Ribery one

I barley see BM jersey's anywhere

Barca jerseys are everywhere

I say Bayern.. but i would get either Thiago, Goetze, Martinez or Alonso..

Found this Timbers long sleeve at a consignment shop. Poor thing was sitting in the clearance  section. I don't know what I'm shocked by more: that no one picked it up, or that the shop was gonna let it go for $2.

Not a big fan of the shirts changing every year, and I just love the simplicity of those first kits. Still remember blanking the mighty Galaxy in these in 2011.

WSS is having a "Customer Appreciation Week" giving 20% off all orders using code: "CAW2015"

I have been looking for the authentic LS SKC third kit for months on end. They have size S and XL in stock still. I had to order an XL. Can't wait for that thing to come in.

Also, basic customization was the only option so I didn't think twice in not customizing it.

Found this Timbers long sleeve at a consignment shop. Poor thing was sitting in the clearance  section. I don't know what I'm shocked by more: that no one picked it up, or that the shop was gonna let it go for $2.

Not a big fan of the shirts changing every year, and I just love the simplicity of those first kits. Still remember blanking the mighty Galaxy in these in 2011.
That's an Authentic right? You just saved 118$ that might be the biggest steal ever lol!

Just placed an order on Worldsoccershop for a Replica Home USMNT Michael Bradley kit. It's on backorder until mid-February so I'm not really sure when I'll get it. Has anyone else ordered from there and had it backorders? If so, are their estimate times accurate?

Yea I just ordered from there last night and everything was fine. Not sure why you're having that problem man.

When it asks you to enter your town did you put your city or state? Did you pay with an american credit card?

Last edited:

Not a shirt, but I picked this jacket up from the NIKE F.C. collection at Niketown in LDN

$95.61 for a PSG jersey with a patch, and name from their offical website

Is there a catch? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom