Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Appreciate the info man. I guess mine really is authentic.
My apologies.
 I wonder why it doesn't follow the gold-silver tag thing? Nevermind, just saw the post above this.

I wish the Ross nearest me had stuff like this. Last few times I've been in there, they've had nothing like this. Good find!

Last edited:
Appreciate the info man. I guess mine really is authentic.
A little misinformed the guy who tried to burst your bubble. Haha kidding. I have been collecting shirts for decades, i am some sort of a snob about my shirts.
Yours is totally legit. Printed was labels inside the shirt? Player issued! Those are very hard to come by and totally rare.
Ross doesn't sell fakes, all 2012-2013 jerseys have the silver authentic tag, gold tags came out later for the World Cup, but both replicas and match jerseys have the gold tag.
Regarding the centennial shirt, if it is not made in Bangladesh then it is a fake. As simple as that. Also the fake ones have less laser holes on the top row, one less. Also fake ones are made in Thailand.

Lol yeah I'm a noob at shirt collecting. I was basing all of that from soccer.com's authentic vs replica guide. So, it's their fault! lol.

Lol yeah I'm a noob at shirt collecting. I was basing all of that from soccer.com's authentic vs replica guide. So, it's their fault! lol.
Pick ups

I hear you, they listed the new 2015 Mexico authentic adizero shirts as techfit in the description, fail! Classicfootballshirts.co.uk is a good source for comparison

if only the centennial was our permanent home shirt. Such a beauty. Sucks Nike and US soccer can't decide on an identity. We're basically the oregon ducks of soccer always changing our jerseys. :smh: :x

if only the centennial was our permanent home shirt. Such a beauty. Sucks Nike and US soccer can't decide on an identity. We're basically the oregon ducks of soccer always changing our jerseys.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Lol at least we don't have 5 or 10 different ones throughout the year lol. Personally, I like our current home shirts more than the centennial. I also loved the bomb pop ones lol

if only the centennial was our permanent home shirt. Such a beauty. Sucks Nike and US soccer can't decide on an identity. We're basically the oregon ducks of soccer always changing our jerseys. :smh: :x
Lol at least we don't have 5 or 10 different ones throughout the year lol. Personally, I like our current home shirts more than the centennial. I also loved the bomb pop ones lol

Our current home ones look too much like coaching staff wear or made for golfing lol. Popsicles were okay, Waldos were okay. The new the tie dye portugal looking ones are yuck though.

I thought these were one of our nicest ones. Would have been awesome to switch to red based for our away instead of keeping red for thirds/alternates.

2011third.jpg

Last edited:
Those away are nice. The home ones with those I wasn't a big fan of. Recently, I've liked the Waldos, bomb pops, and the current home. I'm still iffy on the new away shirt though. I think there is too much blue.

Oh, and I like the current homes because it can pass as a polo shirt so I can wear it if I decide to go golfing this year lol.

Another pickup on the low from last month: a 2010-11 Brazil authentic home shirt. Problem is I was so elated to get it for the low that I didn't notice all the errors, like Maicon's name spelled wrong, and the solid color numbers. Obviously a bad custom job. You could even see where they tried to fix the "I" and "C". Oh well, at least it didn't cost me much.

If any of you have a kit you want to get rid of, reddit has a kitswap subreddit where you can make swaps with people, can't sell, they have a separate one for selling.  I swapped the purple and black hooped Arsenal kit I posted on here a month ago or so, for last seasons Zenit St. Petersburg away kit. The one pictured below specifically.

I also bought from WSS during customer appreciation week a 14/15 USMNT Home kit, Michael Bradley name and number replica for 40 dollars. It was originally $39.99, shipping was $7.99, but the 20% off code got me 8 dollars off, so I ended up paying 1 cent less overall, then its' original listed price

Thanks for the info, I have some from the grab bag I didn't know what to do with. Maybe someone on there will be interested.

don't know the measurements but if you're a small in replica your a medium in authentic.. was able to get my large centennial off the Facebook group :smokin

USA plays germany an hour from me in the summer.. hopefully i have my kit complete by then if not I'm wearing my waldo

Back
Top Bottom