Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hey guys, I'm new here and I had a quick question, if anyone could check for me?

It is about the LFP patches, do these always stay the same on the authentic jerseys or do they change? I mean the colours. Because when I search for: LFP patches I get lots of different patches. One with light blue, other one dark blue. But when I search for players and look at those patches, they are all the same. How does this work?

I went into Ross in irving, tx hoping to find a france jersey in xl but came across these

Hey guys, I'm new here and I had a quick question, if anyone could check for me?

It is about the LFP patches, do these always stay the same on the authentic jerseys or do they change? I mean the colours. Because when I search for: LFP patches I get lots of different patches. One with light blue, other one dark blue. But when I search for players and look at those patches, they are all the same. How does this work?

Anyone? Also what are some good tips for spotting fakes. Sorry just been looking for this jersey for about a year now
Always look for the wash tag number. If the seller doesnt provide the wash tag photos, then ask for it.

Once they give it to you google it and the specific jersey should come up. You can compare a fake from an authentic all you want

but sometimes you really cant tell just buy looking at photos. There are player issue fakes that looks legit as hell now a days,

so always always ask for the wash tag number.

Last edited:
A few shirts i completed recently. 12/14 Rambo Home

A pair of World Cup 2010 shirts. It slipped my mind that the spain shirt worn in the WC didnt have a star above the crest, it kinda bothers me for accuracy sakes but slowly getting past it. Does anyone recall if spain still wore the away with the star after the world cup?

A few shirts i completed recently. 12/14 Rambo Home

A pair of World Cup 2010 shirts. It slipped my mind that the spain shirt worn in the WC didnt have a star above the crest, it kinda bothers me for accuracy sakes but slowly getting past it. Does anyone recall if spain still wore the away with the star after the world cup?

Your pictures come out so clean, what are you shooting on?

Most Portland area Ross stores that I've been to are either loaded up on 2014 Brazil and US replicas in all sizes. Kinda glad I scooped up that Brazil authentic a couple weeks back.

Authentic Italy home from Ross for $15. This thing is so tight as an xl when I'm right between m and l. Can't even wear an undershirt with this.

Got these rubber panels on the inside of the jersey that sticks to parts of your body for optimal performance

For those of you with experience purchasing from Kitbag, do they usually give you a tracking number? I bought 2 jerseys one customized and they claim to have shipped within a day of ordering and I just wanted to know if I could track the order or if I'd have to just wait until they come. Thanks.

For those of you with experience purchasing from Kitbag, do they usually give you a tracking number? I bought 2 jerseys one customized and they claim to have shipped within a day of ordering and I just wanted to know if I could track the order or if I'd have to just wait until they come. Thanks.
Check the order status page in your account on their website.  I haven't ordered from them a while but I think tracking was there last time I ordered.  Shipping was relatively quick if I remember correctly.

if anyone has an idea where i could get a Marcelo or Hulk Brazil name set for the 2014 home jersey please let me know. I have been able to find them on obscure places like Indian and Hong Kong shops and I have no idea if they're legit or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom