Official Soccer Jersey Thread

My life is now complete. :smokin

HOW???????

The Ross's out here in San Diego especially near the border is so damn busy I don't want to try :lol: I did talk to an employee and he said they put new product every morning but a lot of buyers in Mexico know about the jerseys so they come early and snatch them up.

whats the difference between adizero and formotion ? 
I would say Adizero is alot lighter and thinner material.

I believe they stopped using Techfit and Formotion after the 13/14 season,

and began using Adizero from the 14/15 season.

I personally liked the way Formotion fit but it was alittle bigger than a Nike authentic.
I also feel like Formotion jerseys were different from season to season, some came with heat pressed Adidas stripes,

and i noticed for 13/14 season they stitched the Adidas stripes. 

Some come with stitched Adidas logo as well as some coming in heat pressed Adidas logo.

Depends on the certain club as well.

But i do also like Adizero as well, since it is very light and comfortable to wear :smile: hope that helped

The Ross's out here in San Diego especially near the border is so damn busy I don't want to try :lol: I did talk to an employee and he said they put new product every morning but a lot of buyers in Mexico know about the jerseys so they come early and snatch them up.

Damb. No wonder I'm always coming up empty.

Random, but any reason Juve kits rarely make it to clearance? I'm assuming their production numbers are nowhere near Barca, RM, Bayern, the English clubs, and even Milan, but it seems most sites are wiped out of their home kits by spring.  Even with the new kits rolling in and a month removed from the UCL, their home kits are $79 at my local store while other last-season club kits are sub-$60.  Just curious.  Was wanting to pickup a Pirlo 14/15 home before switching to Adidas.

Anyone know where I might be able to get some cheap namesets preferably under $20? And can anyone tell me whether alibaba namesets are any good? Thanks

Anyone know where I might be able to get some cheap namesets preferably under $20? And can anyone tell me whether alibaba namesets are any good? Thanks

No, if you want some cheap paper sets that will tear and look bad after one hand wash then go with Aliexpress. Just pay up the 30 and get a legit vinyl one from a soccer store.

Ross Bunker Hill (Houston):

1. 2014 Brazil home XL

2. 2014 England away M

3. 2013 Netherlands away M

4. 2014 Argentina home L

Back
Top Bottom