Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Korea Jersey and Italy long sleeve came in today via official NT oop services.
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

@cityofangels18 and @B MAGIC thanks again guys
All day they had both colors too. I'll keep an eye for anyone looking for whatever

At the prices y'all get AUTHENTIC jerseys is so ridiculous, I would train in them. I wish a Ross was near me, closest thing I got is TJ Maxx/Marshalls and maybe Burlington once in awhile.

does ross phone order? that black brazil. missed the deal Ty had 2 weeks ago. i dunno why i didnt get those two jerseys he had. super steal. 

does ross phone order? that black brazil. missed the deal Ty had 2 weeks ago. i dunno why i didnt get those two jerseys he had. super steal. 

I doubt it. I've never met anyone that worked at Ross that even new they had soccer jerseys. I used to go in there and show pics to the employees (of Waldos/Centinnials) and they said they had never seen those jerseys before even though I've found them there in the past. I did this at three locations in my area. I used to call and ask if they had any jerseys in Active Tops and they would tell me no. Then I would go up there an hour later and find a plethora of jerseys. They don't know what they have, it would be a ***** to describe a jersey to an employee, and I've never heard of them doing phone orders. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck.

Is ussoccer.com the only site that's going to be selling the 3 star uswnt jersey(men's version) ? I checked WSS but they only have the women's cut.

Back
Top Bottom