Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Picked this up from Ross few months ago and finally breaking it out.
5y94s4.jpg

Went to another Ross today and there were just a handful of kits in the active tops section. This is all I found there :rolleyes

Decided to check out a NYC Marshalls after hearing about all these Ross finds and they had stuff surprisingly. Including Czech, Algeria, and Cameroon World Cup jerseys for 13 a piece and this funky looking Brazil jersey for 25 and a retail of 155. Anyone know anything about this? http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-sb..._ite=core&cm_pla=men:tops:t&cm_ven=display_rt
wouldve jumped on that brazil x nike sb

Nike SB also did a  USA version  
nike-SB-2014-world-cup-jersey-th-360x215.jpg
c0dde6d0_nike_soccerjerseystripedusa_redw_04_large.jpeg
nike-sb-cbf-home-stadium-jersey-for-2014-fifa-world-cup-04-570x570.jpg

Last edited:
I actually did pick it up. But I have never heard of Nike SB before. Thing is I already have a Brazil jersey

Ive been wanting that Nike SB Brazil jersey before it dropped, but the price was too much for what it is, i believe it was like $135? 

fuhhhh that, im spending $100+ on player issue, match issue only lol

Id say pick that jersey up for $25 thats a steal

Last edited:
New here!

Discovered this place yesterday, I have a huge jersey collection 300+ and I look forward to posting pictures and getting to know you guys!

hit my local Ross in South Austin, only had a Newcastle replica, France replica and Slovakia Home jersey. pretty dry compared to what others have found

Today's Ross finds. USA and England are Match jerseys. USA is a 2xl. Nor too sure what's up with the Brazil jersey. Tag said it was an Adidas retro. It has a 10 on the back. I thought it was pretty dope so I copped. Saw a bunch of good stuff. Saw Mexico home WC14, Holland away WC14, Brazil prematch, I think a Russia jersey that was $40, and an AC Milan. I'm sure there was more, but I didn't do as much digging as I usually do. All Kits mentioned and pictured found in Ross in Chula Vista (Palomar St, Highland Ave, both San Ysidro locations)
How much for the USA jersey?

Back
Top Bottom