Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Any one have any experience ordering from the atletico Madrid store? They asked for a passport Id with my order but I told them I didn't have one now facto reward 8-9 days later my order still hasn't arrived and they are talking about my order has been retained by the shipping co.

Going to hit up a few Rosses and Nike Oulet. Anyone have that Arsenal away the yellow and blue from last year in an XL!?

Looks like Ross is running dry on jerseys...|I I've gone a few times this past two weeks and I have not found anything new. I still see the Brazil and USA replicas but nothing new.

Last edited:
Looks like Ross is running dry on jerseys...
tired.gif
I've gone a few times this past two weeks and I have not found anything new. I still see the Brazil and USA replicas but nothing new.
That's happening to me too until I see pictures of other people buying things I want. People are even finding fuel bands and soccer balls that retail at $150

PSG has opened a North American site but it doesn't look like the option for league or CL badges is available.
mean.gif

http://psgusastore.com/
I got an email about this too.  It looks like it's just run by "Sports Endeavors," as in the same people who run WSS/Soccer.com and I think also the USA web stores for other clubs like Arsenal and Bayern.  I wouldn't expect anything too exclusive or special, probably the same/similar stock as you would find on WSS.  You're probably still going to have to order from the store in Paris if you want stuff like the UCL font and patches and other stuff that's only available to Europe.

Going to Rome, Paris and Barcelona in a few weeks. Has anyone found good deals on jerseys out there? El Corte Ingles in Spain was pretty decent last time I went, outside of that I don't know much. 

Has anyone ordered a pre-made player jersey from Todofut? Like this one, http://www.todofut.com/en01m113514ia.html. It says custom items are made with replica numbers and letters, unless it's a pre-made jersey. So, does that mean the one above, will have authentic letters and numbers? I'm trying to find a cheap, under 60 dollar Arsenal player jersey, and this is by far the best price I've seen.

Soccer.com have a few at 59.99, but it doesn't mention anywhere if the letters and numbers are authentic or not, and doesn't say if the patches are included. Could you more experienced jersey buyers help?

EDIT: The todofut ones are authentic letters and numbers, they just only have Ozil, and I want Wilshere. Still haven't figured out if soccer.com's are authentic letter/numbers yet though

Last edited:

Has anyone ordered a pre-made player jersey from Todofut? Like this one, http://www.todofut.com/en01m113514ia.html. It says custom items are made with replica numbers and letters, unless it's a pre-made jersey. So, does that mean the one above, will have authentic letters and numbers? I'm trying to find a cheap, under 60 dollar Arsenal player jersey, and this is by far the best price I've seen.

Soccer.com have a few at 59.99, but it doesn't mention anywhere if the letters and numbers are authentic or not, and doesn't say if the patches are included. Could you more experienced jersey buyers help?

EDIT: The todofut ones are authentic letters and numbers, they just only have Ozil, and I want Wilshere. Still haven't figured out if soccer.com's are authentic letter/numbers yet though
Yeah todofuts are only authentic if they already have the number/name in their description. If you customize it on todofut you'll get their own basic numbers/name

For soccer.com if you hit yes for customization you'll have two options, authentic and basic. The premier league patches should come with the customization. 

Yeah todofuts are only authentic if they already have the number/name in their description. If you customize it on todofut you'll get their own basic numbers/name

For soccer.com if you hit yes for customization you'll have two options, authentic and basic. The premier league patches should come with the customization. 
Well soccer.com didn't give me an option. I mean if you clicked on the blank jersey, and went to customize, it said authentic and basic, but both were 20 dollars. On WSS they only had basic. On WSS they had for 72.44, a Wilshere that specifically said it came with authentic letters, numbers and patches. I may just bypass all of that and just get the 39.99 blank kit. I never have been a huge fan of putting names on jerseys when they may leave the next year.

Looks like Ross is running dry on jerseys...|I I've gone a few times this past two weeks and I have not found anything new. I still see the Brazil and USA replicas but nothing new.

That's how it goes man. I can go 3-4 weeks without seeing anything but it always comes back, it always comes back. Last March and April were pretty slow but then it picked up again. Keep the faith.

Back
Top Bottom