Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Sick MLS collection
pimp.gif

Thanks for the help but thats not the correct one.

ive seen that one before, but thats for the 2012/13 home, it goes on the center of the jersey.

The patch im looking for is actually a thick patch, as you can see in @rainyday  's Atletico madrid 2014/15 home
the lextra material huawei patch is only available in Madrid....you can find plastic fan version on ebay tho.

the lextra material huawei patch is only available in Madrid....you can find plastic fan version on ebay tho.
damn i wonder if i can still find one.

I was able to find the "Plus 500 Trade Online" sponsor so all i need is the Huawei patch lol

Plus 500 is not hard, liga shop has it.

well...so I suggest you to get a pair of starball n respect patch, make it CL rather than liga version :smile:

Oh yeah when I first heard the name I was kind of like   especially being a City fan myself 
laugh.gif

I'll slowly get over the name the closer we get to the first match 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Oh yeah when I first heard the name I was kind of like   especially being a City fan myself 
laugh.gif

I'll slowly get over the name the closer we get to the first match 
pimp.gif

PLUS you already have an ESTABLISHED (4 MLS CUP TITLES, plus countless other trophies) franchise with that name (DC United) and another expansion team coming in with the name also (minnesota United)... I mean they completely dropped the ball with this IMO...

Plus 500 is not hard, liga shop has it.

well...so I suggest you to get a pair of starball n respect patch, make it CL rather than liga version :smile:
noooooo lol it looks too plain UCL version lol

i think i found a source for the Huawei patch :smile:

New guy posting here!!

Im a very casual soccer fan but love the jerseys. Last year my boy worked an internship at the Nike offices and basically had every jersey from all the countries given to him (time the World Cup was going on) and obviously he threw me a couple. Got a few jerseys myself and I just like how they fit and look.

Any good reputable sites for cheaper jerseys? Paying $90 a pop now hurts. :lol:

Just copped the new Chelsea Yokohoma Tyres jerseys and an older a Nike Roma jersey.

Is SoccerPro legit? Looking at an England jersey with Beckham as I guess a screenprint option for a little more.

Last edited:
Those puma italy jerseys are great 8)

Nice

The only jerseys i buy are Italian squads but this thread is makin me reconsider :smokin

New guy posting here!!

Im a very casual soccer fan but love the jerseys. Last year my boy worked an internship at the Nike offices and basically had every jersey from all the countries given to him (time the World Cup was going on) and obviously he threw me a couple. Got a few jerseys myself and I just like how they fit and look.

Any good reputable sites for cheaper jerseys? Paying $90 a pop now hurts. :lol:

Just copped the new Chelsea Yokohoma Tyres jerseys and an older a Nike Roma jersey.

Is SoccerPro legit? Looking at an England jersey with Beckham as I guess a screenprint option for a little more.

Pro direct soccer

Back
Top Bottom