Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Joining the Pirlo party with my first adizero jerseys.

Really need a black Poku though. Rainyday's black pirlo is fire.

These jerseys fits nicely, but for a pricey authentic, the quality doesn't seem that great. But I'll reserve judgement until I learn more about adizero.

These jerseys fits nicely, but for a pricey authentic, the quality doesn't seem that great. But I'll reserve judgement until I learn more about adizero.
What's the size like compared to the replica?

Not trying to sound like an ******* but that printing is way off on the Angelino one man!

@MikeGasol  not sure, my guess probably fits a lot tighter. Best bet is to try one on at a store if you can

@williamp  please tell me what you see, no offense taken. I got these from fanatics...I posted earlier that I dont know if the retailers do their own printing, or if all the retailers place their orders at nycfc or something like that. 

I've seen this pic: http://www.h4-entertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/07-07-2015_012_NYCFC-672x372.jpg but based on what I've seen on the field, I think the "angelino" is more curved, closer to what my jersey look like.

@MikeGasol  not sure, my guess probably fits a lot tighter. Best bet is to try one on at a store if you can

@williamp  please tell me what you see, no offense taken. I got these from fanatics...I posted earlier that I dont know if the retailers do their own printing, or if all the retailers place their orders at nycfc or something like that. 

I've seen this pic: http://www.h4-entertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/07-07-2015_012_NYCFC-672x372.jpg but based on what I've seen on the field, I think the "angelino" is more curved, closer to what my jersey look like.
Its way too far to the left man.. There is at least three or four inches of space on the right side that is not even with the left side.

^yeah that may just be a ****** laying-out job by me, the centering looked good when I opened the package....I'll take another look when I get home. I am super picky so I do appreciate the feedback if something looks off. I was wondering if the "6" and the 9" are too close together...but my jerseys are mediums so the numbers are going to be closer together on a smaller jersey.

Been trying to compare with on field pics, but there are not a lot of pics of Angelino in nycfc gear floating around yet. 

It may just be how he has the jersey laid out
Very true! Caught my eye instantly though.

^yeah that may just be a ****** laying-out job by me, the centering looked good when I opened the package....I'll take another look when I get home. I am super picky so I do appreciate the feedback if something looks off. I was wondering if the "6" and the 9" are too close together...but my jerseys are mediums so the numbers are going to be closer together on a smaller jersey.

Been trying to compare with on field pics, but there are not a lot of pics of Angelino in nycfc gear floating around yet. 
Yeah I'm super anal as **** as well!

I completely agree about the quality of the Adizeros. I have the NYCFC adizero home and away and there is actually a big quality difference between the two. The material and finish of the black jersey is much better. The MLS badges are also a way better quality on the black jersey compared to the home.

I completely agree about the quality of the Adizeros. I have the NYCFC adizero home and away and there is actually a big quality difference between the two. The material and finish of the black jersey is much better. The MLS badges are also a way better quality on the black jersey compared to the home.
Thats probably because they both are different templates.

Quality and material differs with every template so that could be it.

Btw anyone watching the Monaco v. Valencia game?

Im not liking the UCL Monaco home kits. The back looks funny with the red line..

Awesome early goal for Negredo though!

Thanks!
I just bought the 14-15 Home Atletico from CFS - is it okay for me to print the Champions League + Respect patches?
Is there a difference in sponsor size for Atletico similar to Juve and Man U where the league sponsor is bigger than the European sponsor?
no difference...
I thought there was always a difference between domestic and continental sponsor sizes on kits?

Thats probably because they both are different templates.
Quality and material differs with every template so that could be it.

Btw anyone watching the Monaco v. Valencia game?
Im not liking the UCL Monaco home kits. The back looks funny with the red line..
Awesome early goal for Negredo though!
official football thread is here -----> http://niketalk.com/t/633945/the-of...la-liga-starts-every-league-now-underway/0_20

It's the same kit, just the number set has white outline that's blocking most of the red on the back.

Love this seasons Monaco home kit, got mine in last week. Still undecided about what player to get tho.

where the pics of said jersey? 
i said "kits"
It's the same kit, just the number set has white outline that's blocking most of the red on the back.

Love this seasons Monaco home kit, got mine in last week. Still undecided about what player to get tho.
yea im not feeling it too much, i like the domestic home better. That kit is very nice though, loved last seasons too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom