Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Merry christmas everyone!

I was curious for those who print their own shirts, Are there any tricks or tips that you guys use to make sure you get the name and number printed straight and correctly, avoiding crooked printing. I just got a jersey done at a shop that i was very excited for and the shop screwed it up and printed the number a bit crooked, really sucks because it cant be fixed and it was a lot of money i spent on the name set alone. Im tired of it and thinking of just doing it myself to avoid this again

Merry christmas everyone!

I was curious for those who print their own shirts, Are there any tricks or tips that you guys use to make sure you get the name and number printed straight and correctly, avoiding crooked printing. I just got a jersey done at a shop that i was very excited for and the shop screwed it up and printed the number a bit crooked, really sucks because it cant be fixed and it was a lot of money i spent on the name set alone. Im tired of it and thinking of just doing it myself to avoid this again
I used to be so scared to do it but now it just try not to think about it too much. I actually do mine on the floor :lol: I just stick a sheet of cardboard inside the jersey underneath the printing. I like doing it on the floor so I can stand over top of it to see if it's straight.

new pickup... still need the 09/10 patch though.

Does anyone know if classic football shirts offers free shipping after a certain purchase price? Didn't see anything on the site

Last edited:
Do you guys ever get custom work done onnanjersey you've already gotten? I got a Real Madrid white but want to add a club World Cup/CL winners emblem and maybe my name and number and don't know where to get it done.

This is the preseason am I right? Hosted in Disneys WWS?
Btw where are you located? I'm in orlando

Yes that was at UWS, my buddy is one of the main guys there.

Those patches are exclusive ONLY to the store, nobody else will sell them.

All the kits were sent by the clubs to promote the tournament next month.

Do you guys ever get custom work done onnanjersey you've already gotten? I got a Real Madrid white but want to add a club World Cup/CL winners emblem and maybe my name and number and don't know where to get it done.

Damn. Y'all just gonna ignore the kid huh? Back to the reg soccer thread I go I guess.

Yes that was at UWS, my buddy is one of the main guys there.

Those patches are exclusive ONLY to the store, nobody else will sell them.

All the kits were sent by the clubs to promote the tournament next month.

That's crazy man.
Haha I used to work at UWS at FL Mall. We probably know the same people haha.

Probably might have to get the Leverkusen, btw, will they be using Bundesliga and Hermes patch as well?
Pic looks like it has the Hermes patch too

Back
Top Bottom