Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Real clean IMO :pimp:

anyone know where I can buy the official training jerseys for the national teams with the sponsors?  Like Netherlands have the ING sponsor...  I know ebay, but besides that are there official retailers for them?

Thanks,
Those are on the same normal websites always posted here. You just have to search for training jersey instead of jersey. They're always cheaper then the actual jersey. Better if you're planning on being sweaty in them and often look cleaner to me in my opinion.

They come in sleeveless often if that's what you're into.

Some websites posted in here before off the top of my head

Soccer
Worldsoccershop
Kitbag
Soccerpro
Subsidesports

All dot coms and reliable places. It's easier to find club training then national team training jerseys just an fyi

After watching the U23 game today i gotta say i like the away kit now. Obviously think Nike could have done better but not bad at all in my mind, excited to see the home in action.

^ tried to tell y'all the away was clean. After seeing the French kits today I'm definitely sold. They look best in long sleeve version imo

Makes me excited to see the black USA kit in long sleeve.

Its been a minute since I've been in here. Missed out on a lot lol. I also made an fb from for kits incase anyone wants to join. It's not really too active but hopefully we can change that. It's called NT Kits

quick question. Were there such things as player issue/match versions in womens jerseys for clubs?

Last edited:
I can't find a USMNT authentic pop bomb

I keep finding the WMNT so I light just have to go with that

Anyone know where I can sell some of my jerseys? I know there's a marketplace on NT but j was wondering where would be the best spot to make fast cash?
I don't feel like using eBay, I just want to sell and get rid of these things lol.
DM if interested lol

Anyone know where I can sell some of my jerseys? I know there's a marketplace on NT but j was wondering where would be the best spot to make fast cash?
I don't feel like using eBay, I just want to sell and get rid of these things lol.
DM if interested lol
Msg me on whats app

I live in Brooklyn and it's extremely sparse here. I used to find stuff all of time when I lived in the Bay Area. I picked up a centennial keeper jersey at the Marshalls at Atlantic Center, but that is the only real jersey I've ever seen at Marshalls/Burlington Coat Factory here in NYC.
Decided to drive out to Woodbury Commons its an outlet mall like 45 minutes from manhattan and the adidas store had some ok bargains compared to some of the Ross stuff. Almost all the jerseys were $40 so I bought two. Thinking of putting Alaba and Villa on them.

Back
Top Bottom