Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Does anyone know where I can get a Real Madrid 2011 Ronaldo home name set. I've looked everywhere and the only one I've found is one on eBay for like $70. The price is pretty steep but if that's the only option then it'll have to do.

Shot in the dark....

Anyone happen to know where I can get my hands on an Aris Thessaloniki F.C. jersey other than e-bay(Already looked there)? 

Been searching for a minute and can't find anything. 

heggsy heggsy I've always thought their puma kits were dope. Congrats to your team, utterly amazing! :nthat:
You're the only supporter I've ever seen around.
Thank you bro. Honestly it's amazing. I've not stopped smiling. My team, champions of England. So hard to get my head around considering where we used to be.

real-madrid-home-kit-11-12-ronaldo-7.jpg

Sorry, I should've said 2011/2012. I need one like in this photo.

Yes , thanks ! How did you learn about that detail on the tag so that I can apply that next time I buy a jersey
Google search that number and look at the images that come up. If you get pictures of your jersey, its legit. I read people legit checking their jerseys with this same trick on this thread before, and I find it to be a very good way to legit check because fakes are getting harder to identify by just looks.

Google search that number and look at the images that come up. If you get pictures of your jersey, its legit. I read people legit checking their jerseys with this same trick on this thread before, and I find it to be a very good way to legit check because fakes are getting harder to identify by just looks.

Ok good to know , thanks and rep u

Hard to tell from those pictures. But if I was to say on the basis of them it looks Legit. Badge stitching looks good and stripe alignment looks ok.

Legit check please
In Adidas shirts, you have to use the small tag that is usually underneath the left sleeve. It's a six-number code, in the second line.

And judging by the code written in one of the pictures (AH5104), the shirt is authentic.

Last edited:
Yes, it's authentic. I edited my last post, since it was possible to get the authenticity code from the one of the pictures. By the way, the code is AH5104.

Yes it's the same code [emoji]128077[/emoji] Thanks for the help, I payed 41$ shipped and had 20$ eBay bucks so I'm happy

Back
Top Bottom