Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^ appreciate the link, just came away with a Bobby Wood white USA kit for $75 shipped :pimp:

Debated between Wood, Pulisic, and Zusi (I'm an SKC guy) but something about that number 7 is dope.

Man I got too hyped about the WSS "sale"... Soccerpro.com has all the USA kits with nameset for $69 and free shipping, ends up cheaper than WSS. Need to cancel my order from last night.

Any idea why the link posted makes the jersey $59.99 yet on the site itself they're $70.99 once added to cart?

Came in to ask about the 2016 US kits.. if you had to get a player who would you guys invest in?

Came in to ask about the 2016 US kits.. if you had to get a player who would you guys invest in?

Always a tough choice for me. I'd like to go with the lesser known players so possibly Wood, Johnson, Pulisic.

Anyone can link me to people that apply authentic name sets ? Want to get Pogba done on the JUVENTUS away 15

^ sometimes they do it for free like my local shop

Last edited:
Some will do it free, I offered my shop a few bucks the first time, now they won't take my money to just press and do a great job. If they are willing to do it free, buy some stuff from them once in a while you don't want them ******* up your jersey :lol: plus supporting local businesses>>>

Word, my first jersey I've ever bought was from that store. Pricey but still memorable.

Just turned the Juventus into a Pogba, and the France into a Griezmann. Picked up the Juventus for $40 at an Adidas outlet a couple weeks ago, and got the France for $30 from a local shop, Soccer Locker. For anyone in South Florida, check that place out. They always have great sales and they're helpful/friendly anytime it comes to jerseys.

Are both of those replicas? Did you go in there with the namesets and they pressed it on for you? I've never been to SL but I have gone to MAS in dolphin and they don't press namesets on for you.

Anyone on the houston area they have chelsea, man u, real Madrid halo me and away kits for 40 bucks at katy mills, plus buy one get one 50% off. Walked out with a man u and Chelsea for $62. Now to get some names. Plus picked up a mcgregor ufc jersey at reebok for $20.

Has anyone experimented with buying youth jerseys in 3XL for the lower prices?

Good looks on the SoccerPro heads up for the 2016 USMNT jerseys. Got a Dempsey home for $64.99 shipped. Used "SAVE5" coupon code.

ahh ok just wondering about the youth sizes. it was a guess but they don't have higher then XL never mind lol

Back
Top Bottom