Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Yeah you messed but that guys is a real piece of ****. Im down to make his life hell.

How soon should he get the jersey?

I feel bad for the kid now actually lol
I appreciate those who threatened him but he sent me the $200 so we're good now. Lol

He wants me to clear things up I guess lol

Last edited:
How do you find both third authentic kits? And how much money you spent with all these adizero/formotion kits jeeezzzz so jealous

I feel bad for the kid now actually lol
I appreciate those who threatened him but he sent me the $200 so we're good now. Lol

He wants me to clear things up I guess lol
i take nothing back.. dude is a bum

I've watched that guy's videos once in a while but they're kind of dull, not as informative as soccerreviewsforyou.

1. Has anyone been able to find authentic Euro patches yet?

2. Going to pick up an Orlando City authentic before the All-Star game here in SJ. I'm pretty sure the adizero's are what MLS is using now, anybody know what the sizing is like, should I still size up?

I've watched that guy's videos once in a while but they're kind of dull, not as informative as soccerreviewsforyou.

2. Going to pick up an Orlando City authentic before the All-Star game here in SJ. I'm pretty sure the adizero's are what MLS is using now, anybody know what the sizing is like, should I still size up?
yeah size up

:wow: Chris with the rare non RM kit
And an amazing choice :pimp:
Cheers !
I usually only purchase RM kits, but these were a must !

How do you find both third authentic kits? And how much money you spent with all these adizero/formotion kits jeeezzzz so jealous
I bought the 'Ligue 1' on Soccer.com and the other one I had to buy a blank kit and apply all details myself. Let's just say, my wallet hates me lol.

That PSG third is dope. Just unfair
Cheers !

1. It might be better to order straight off the UEFA website. 'Respect' patch is easy to obtain, but the other one might be costly.

2. In my opinion, go one size up.

Last edited:
A friend has a set for sale but it's not cheap
Might be interested. Just want to know what the backstory is....these don't go on sale to the public anywhere? Anything to look for when trying to buy a real set? Certain packaging?

Thx

From France.....thank you Zlatan :frown:

PRIME PRIME I dislike your avi mane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom