Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Damn, now i'm nervous.

I don't know what to expect when my Utd kits come in. If they are anything like the MLS Authentics (which I'm starting to think they are) I should have sized up.

If anything, I'll have two authentic Ibra kits in a large if anyone wants to take em off my hands since WSS won't allow returns or exchanges on these.

Last edited:
Any shouts for Barzagli/Bonucci namesets for 14/15 home and away kits for Juve?

^What sizes and what's your height and weight?

6'3" about 175-180. I wear a large in all replicas, got a large in the USA authentic this summer. I like that it's slim and the sleeves are tight to my arm which I don't mind. Leaning towards a large for an authentic Ibra away kit so...

If anything, I'll have two authentic Ibra kits in a large if anyone wants to take em off my hands since WSS won't allow returns or exchanges on these.

May have to take you up on this. What height/weight are you?

Last edited:
Since Pogba has moved to united I need that black juve bad, looking for one on sale if anyone has seen it. Also, is there a classic football shirt code out there? want to order a jacket...

6'3" about 175-180. I wear a large in all replicas, got a large in the USA authentic this summer. I like that it's slim and the sleeves are tight to my arm which I don't mind. Leaning towards a large for an authentic Ibra away kit so...

May have to take you up on this. What height/weight are you?

I'm 5'9 about 175-180 as well. I like my kits a tad bit loose.

Should mention they are the white away and third blue kits.

I'm like 6'0 155, get a M in replicas, but I was told by multiple people to size up for Adizero authentics. Guess I'll know for sure tomorrow or Saturday, whenever it gets delivered.

I'm like 6'0 155, get a M in replicas, but I was told by multiple people to size up for Adizero authentics. Guess I'll know for sure tomorrow or Saturday, whenever it gets delivered.

Check out this guys channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHn3qPqp6guHUWAAdvCNy8Q

He reviews jerseys and gives size measurements, and also compares measurements between different sizes and between replica and authentic.

Find the template of the shirt you're ordering and watch a review of a shirt using that template (or the same one, if applicable).

In general ,I would size up for adizero, but it seems like this years climacool also runs tight, closer to an adizero,, so maybe size up for those as well.

I.e., if you wear a certain size in *this year's* climacool, the same size in adizero might work best this year.

Last edited:
Check out this guys channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHn3qPqp6guHUWAAdvCNy8Q

He reviews jerseys and gives size measurements, and also compares measurements between different sizes and between replica and authentic.

Find the template of the shirt you're ordering and watch a review of a shirt using that template (or the same one, if applicable).

In general ,I would size up for adizero, but it seems like this years climacool also runs tight, closer to an adizero,, so maybe size up for those as well.

I.e., if you wear a certain size in *this year's* climacool, the same size in adizero might work best this year.

Repped, thanks for the advice. Mad useful.

really like the united home kit for this year. As a chelsea fan, pains me to see the pyjama top of a kit that adidas made

Last edited:
really like the united home kit for this year. As a chelsea fan, pains me to see the pyjama top of a kit that adidas made

It's Chelseas last year with Adidas, I'm not surprised they didn't give them anything good. Seems like it happens a lot when teams switch.

Wasn't meant to be the last year, the contract was until 2023 I believe. Rumour is that Chelsea didn't like the recent adidas kits, and so, started looking around at other kit suppliers. Nike is going to give them a bigger kit contract than Adidas so Chelsea paid Adidas to get out of the contract early. Will be confirmed if Nike is the kit supplier next year.

Will prob be picking up this year's Madrid kit but I think I will wait to see if they win the CWC and get it then.

Legit check, anyone?

Tell me something I don't know about this shoe. It was part of the 2006 World Cup and Nike also made them for Mexico, Portugal, and Netherlands. How rare is it and who has a pair?

Back
Top Bottom