Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Brasil 16 - Neymar Jr

Waiting for the white pair to release now!

You gonna play in any of those or are they just for collection purposes? I just ordered a pair last week should be here Monday just in time for the start of my new season.

Last time I ordered from CFS it took 3 weeks.... wonder how long it'll take this time but I do live all the way in Texas

It's usually just a little over a week for me and I'm in California.

You gonna play in any of those or are they just for collection purposes? I just ordered a pair last week should be here Monday just in time for the start of my new season.

These are for the collection, still play in Hypervenom I's. Had a pair on the initial release but when they went on clearance, I couldn't resist.

Ebay. What size do you need? The seller still has Sml/2XL left

I got the only XL and there was an L the other day, but it looks to be gone

These are for the collection, still play in Hypervenom I's. Had a pair on the initial release but when they went on clearance, I couldn't resist.

Same here used that 25% off and extra 9% from ebates. I copped the indoor version too. It's hard for me to pass on top line bargain boots. Hopefully these can withstand a season or two will most likely rotate them with my Tiempo Legends

Legends of the Game.

Legends of the Game.
Nice addition. I'm planning to get this Brazil kit as well, maybe even with Ronaldinho nameset.

BTW, is the nameset ori or repro? I think I'll go for repro, since ori is hard to find and have a great chance of being expired.

Last edited:
Nice addition. I'm planning to get this Brazil kit as well, maybe even with Ronaldinho nameset.

BTW, is the nameset ori or repro? I think I'll go for repro, since ori is hard to find and have a great chance of being expired.

Original. Purchased on eBay from a collector who got it on Soccer.Com 10 years ago.

Nice pickup on the Dinho shirt. I wish I still had mine but like an idiot during that time I bought the jersey too big. Been looking for the 06 shirt but Ronaldo.

Hey guys. Any idea where i can find the new real madrid 3rd kit jersey in long sleeve? Thanks!

CFS haul came in today. I'm in Cali for anyone wondering when their orders might arrive if they haven't already. Got all this plus two old Bayern CL and Bundesliga t-shirts. Unfortunately, the item I was most excited about adding to the collection is the one that came damaged*. The 2004 Germany Klose Home which was new and in bag had big dirt marks on the front of the shirt where the mesh starts. Dabbed at it with a magic eraser and most came out but it's a delicate area so didn't want to be too abrasive, on the fence about whether to risk washing and seeing if it will come off or just sending back to CFS which will cost me an arm and a leg shipping.

I'd like to say I'm done for a while after this but we all know how that goes. At least going to try and find namesets for all these before making any additional purchases. :tongue:

BTW the two lower Germany shirts are LS.

Last edited:
^ nice kits man. Waiting on my 8 kits still. They get to the states fast but get stuck in Chicago. They've been in Chicago since last week.

Thoughts on stitching club patch over printed logo on authentic?

Haven't seen it or done it myself. It depends on the shirt and the shirt design as it could look wicked or it could look a bit weird if it's the only thing not printed. Take a picture of the shirt with the stitched club patch over the printed logo on a flat surface and see how it looks

Excuse the bad phone pic. This particular shirt's history has always been confusing to me. Anyone can help me out and explain how their Kappa Juve centenary kits came about? I heard they only worn this kit once in a preseason and also heard there were remakes and whatnot. I think I'm solid this is legit because it smells like an old book and old pages. Any help? Thanks!

Last edited:
CFS haul came in today. I'm in Cali for anyone wondering when their orders might arrive if they haven't already. Got all this plus two old Bayern CL and Bundesliga t-shirts. Unfortunately, the item I was most excited about adding to the collection is the one that came damaged*. The 2004 Germany Klose Home which was new and in bag had big dirt marks on the front of the shirt where the mesh starts. Dabbed at it with a magic eraser and most came out but it's a delicate area so didn't want to be too abrasive, on the fence about whether to risk washing and seeing if it will come off or just sending back to CFS which will cost me an arm and a leg shipping.

I'd like to say I'm done for a while after this but we all know how that goes. At least going to try and find namesets for all these before making any additional purchases.
tongue.gif

BTW the two lower Germany shirts are LS.
Fire pickups! Auf Geht's Bayern/Deutschland!

This! I've wasted so much money on buying jerseys of teams I'm neutral for. Been selling them the past month and usually make back at least 90% of the cost. If anyone wants pirlo juve and Italy and even a psg ibra ,let me know.
What Juve you got?

Back
Top Bottom