Official Soccer Jersey Thread

i never owned a pair of soccer shorts before but thinking about copping a Real Madrid one. I have no idea what the length would be like. It would be mostly to chill around the crib and wear to the gym. I'm wondering if they'd be too short or if the length would be fine. Anyone know what the inseam usually is?
ADC has their football shorts inseam listed at 7.5 inches for a size M. If you're between a waist size 30-32 I suggest going with an M. I believe all replica shorts come with an inner lining, which are briefs stitched inside. You also have to remember these things have no pockets.

Took me so long to finish this.
14/15 Atletico Madrid home PI.

Working on this now

That Barcelona kit is awesome. I regret not taking the player's version before they ran out of stock. Had to buy supporter's one 
smile.gif

Might sound like a noob but what iron brand do you guys use?
I use a Philips iron...

Does CFS do sales this time of the year?
they just had one recently, so I doubt we gonna get another sale this year...

Anybody grabbing the Real Madrid or Bayern Munich Parley Kit?
hopefully the local store brings them in, need to see them up close first... i like Bayern's bright red/orange kit but the Real one looks kinda similar to last season's kit, don't you think so?

Last edited:
France are reportedly looking for a new kit supplier. They're looking at adidas and under armor at the moment.

France are reportedly looking for a new kit supplier. They're looking at adidas and under armor at the moment.
I personally hope its UA I think adidas and nike have been making some very nice kits recently (and of course some bad ones) but i feel like UA has been doing a lot of unique looks id like to see that with france

Took me so long to finish this.
14/15 Atletico Madrid home PI.

Working on this now
I thought you said you were done with kits :rofl:

I wonder what else you have in your arsenal :nerd: (pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom