Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Gameworn Samir Nasri Olympique Marseille Jersey 2007/08

and the king

Last edited:
Problem solved.

If anyone's parting with their juventus kits lmk. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, Soccer Loco is having a 30% off all apparel including jerseys. Use promo code HOLIDAY16.

Last edited:
ATL UTD Inaugural Home Kit

I can't wait for the season to start.  It was announced last night ATL already has the second most season ticket holders of all MLS clubs. Combined with that a manager whose resume  will read FC BARCELONA, Argentina National Team, Atlanta United. So crazy to me. When I first put my deposit down to be a founding member, I never would have expected all this.

Last edited:

I can't wait for the season to start.  It was announced last night ATL already has the second most season ticket holders of all clubs. Combined with that a manager whose resume  will read FC BARCELONA, Argentina National Team, Atlanta United. So crazy to me. When I first put my deposit down to be a founding member, I never would have expected all this.

Quick question: Is Fanatics.com legit for jerseys?  Some of the prices are so cheap, just want to make sure they are authentic jerseys..

Last edited:
WSS is having a flash sale on Barca away & third shirts... They don't have authentic name sets as an option doe.

Last edited:
WSS is having a flash sale on Barca away & third shirts... They don't have authentic name sets as an option doe.
eyes.gif
no  need to purchase barca nn set from WSS or other retail stores, you can find player issue name sets produced by Avery on ebay.

Last edited:
Quick question: Is Fanatics.com legit for jerseys?  Some of the prices are so cheap, just want to make sure they are authentic jerseys..

They are legit and run practically every official store for the major sports leagues in the USA, including MLS. They are not affiliated with Lids.

They also recently purchased Kitbag. On the US Fanatics site you will see some soccer items marked as "manufacturer direct"-- what they mean by this in these particular cases is that the item will be shipped from overseas by Kitbag, so the shipping time is longer than usual. It does not actually mean that your item will be shipped directly from, for example, adidas or any of adidas's subcontractors/licensees. The items that are marked this way are usually items you would expect kitbag to carry but not a US shop, like for example certain Real Madrid training wear.

Last edited:

I can't wait for the season to start.  It was announced last night ATL already has the second most season ticket holders of all MLS clubs. Combined with that a manager whose resume  will read FC BARCELONA, Argentina National Team, Atlanta United. So crazy to me. When I first put my deposit down to be a founding member, I never would have expected all this.
Congrats on the new team and jersey!

Back
Top Bottom