Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Finally completed my Juventus jersey collection.

Been looking for that 12/13 Third kit for months but finally was able to get it.

Will post pics when it arrives.

Last edited:
Picked up one of my grails today. It's a bit small, but I guess kit sizing is always inconsistent
eyes.gif

Edit: Just can't make it work. Gonna see if I can exchange for a Large, if not, i'm selling it. I'm sick
mean.gif
I have the same shirt and yes it fits rather small.  I got the long sleeve one in a large and it fits like a typical Nike small.

Hi everyone. I just learned about this thread and wanted to share one out of my collection. Sorry about picture quality.

Last edited:
Lol that kit is so clean. Was looking to scoop on a discount, after today they may not be able to give those things away.

Thanks for the help, for the uninitiated, if you were to put repro stuff on, it doesn't stay on well? Or looks bad?

Thanks for the help, for the uninitiated, if you were to put repro stuff on, it doesn't stay on well? Or looks bad?
IMO, the biggest issue of repro namesets is their design and measurements might not be accurate as the official ones. In terms of quality, I think the official namesets are overestimated, some of them have a shorter useful life than many repro ones.

But I don't support selling repro and not mention it, or worse, to say it's official.

You been here since '99 and only have 50 posts?! :wow: But to answer your question usually it doesn't stay on as well. Don't get me wrong, there are some repros that are very good. I believeI got a few repros for older jerseys from eBay seller mysoccerstore and they both applied well to the shirt and have stayed on without any signs of wear. I can't vouch for this seller you mentioned though.

Anyone know where I can pick up a legit 2011-12 Chelsea 3rd kit With champions league badges? Been looking for a while to no avail.

Last edited:
Anybody can list me a decent store to buy MLS namesets? Uni-Sport doesn't accept selling to individuals anymore, only to companies.

I'm looking for 15/16 NYC FC away nameset from Villa.

Last edited:
Any place where I can get an Ibrahimovic 11-12 Home Milan nameset and the scudetto patch to that jersey?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom