Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Haha, I mostly do a lot of reading or finding information and yes, I came over when this became the go to destination from Nikepark back in the day...and thanks for the info, I got two France euro jerseys from todofut for 24 apiece and I wanted to put greizmann and pogba on but didn't want to double the cost of the jersey for namesets...

Haha, I mostly do a lot of reading or finding information and yes, I came over when this became the go to destination from Nikepark back in the day...and thanks for the info, I got two France euro jerseys from todofut for 24 apiece and I wanted to put greizmann and pogba on but didn't want to double the cost of the jersey for namesets...

Sometimes that's the only way to go, in the long run you will be glad you used the better quality nameset. Which France shirt is it?

Finally an Agüero kit. Had to use replica size nameset, cause the player size nameblock wouldn't fit my jersey. Now I'm looking to complete my 15/16 with another Agüero nameset.

Last edited:
I am looking for a 2011-12 Chelsea UCL Nameset, preferably Drogba.

Does anyone know any good sites for old UCL Namesets?

Last edited:
Latest pickup

^ Reminds me that I need to start putting namesets and patches on mine.

Would like to go with Pjanic or Mandzukic...

Decided I want a claude makelele Chelsea shirt from 06/07 but can't decide if I want to put on the premier league winners badges or fa cup winners badges. Decisions, decisions.

Also, if Chelsea win the double this season, will get a Kante shirt. If we don't will wait to see the new Nike top before getting a kante one.

Latest pickup

Hows the crew neck cut on these?

The Climacool's this season have a slimmer fit than last year, I might pick up a Cuadrado as well. My Chelsea shirt has a good fit but I low key don't like v necks.

This blue Juve would be perfect

Just saw this in my email, kinda late notice but upper90 running 40% off sales on some kit. Add promo code sr4u for 10% off and click through ebates.com for 5% cash back.

Just saw this in my email, kinda late notice but upper90 running 40% off sales on some kit. Add promo code sr4u for 10% off and click through ebates.com for 5% cash back.

Dammit. MIssed out on several items my size :frown:

2011-2012 Home AC Millan - XL - 25
2013 Away Boca Juniors - L - 30
2015 Copa America Home Cavani x Uruguay - L - 25
2013-14 Away Ramsey x Arsenal Longsleeve - XL - 35
2012 Home Chelsea - XL - 25
2014 Home World Cup Cameroon - XL - 30
150th Anny Home England - XL - 30
2013 Home Reus x BVB - XL - 35
2014 Home World Cup Croatia - XL - 30
2013 Away RVP x Netherland/Holland - XL - 30
2014 Home Pirlo x Juventus - XL - 35
2011 Home San Jose Earthquakes - XL - 20
2011 Home Philly Union - XL - 20
2011 Home FC Dallas - XL - 20

quick update... anybody copped this kit?? wanted to cop since forever..

Unitedworldsoccer.com is having a 40% off sale today with the code "STPATTY". I think they used to do a referral thing where you could get an additional $10 'gift card' but I can't find my old link right now

Unitedworldsoccer.com is having a 40% off sale today with the code "STPATTY". I think they used to do a referral thing where you could get an additional $10 'gift card' but I can't find my old link right now
Was about to cop the LA Galaxy home authentic that was already on sale + 40% off for a steal only to see that they bumped it back to retail

I noticed they had bumped some previously-on-sale items back up. They have the Real away kit from last year that was $40 and I was gonna snag for $24 (had one previously and gave it to a friend) but they bumped it back to $90 :smh:

Was close to pulling the trigger on that PSG authentic third kit but I struggle to still drop that loot since I'm not a PSG fan, just like the kit.

Anyone know where I can get Lyon namesets? Does it matter what seasons or are they all the same?

Any info on Lyon namesets would help even for cup games and European ones.

Back
Top Bottom