Official Sonics @ NUGGETS 9:00PM EST Vol. Nuggets Drop 168!

This is ABSURDDDDDDD.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How you gon' be down 50 points when you've scored 104...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I wish I could've seen this on TV. Were the Seattle players mad that Denver was running up the score? I mean it was the bench that was dropping 30+ in the4th period.

And still this team is sitting on the outside of the playoffs looking in.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I wish I could've seen this on TV. Were the Seattle players mad that Denver was running up the score? I mean it was the bench that was dropping 30+ in the 4th period.
Seattle should be mad at themselves for allowing Denvers bench to drop 30+ on em

I love this team.

And I feel like we're turning the corner because we have a habit of playing bum $+$ below .500 teams and either losing completely, or barely winning justbecause of not being focused. The success of our squad is COMPLETELY dependent upon consistency. If we're playing the trash teams like this... ittranslates to when we play the great teams, as opposed to having to just turn the switch on when we play them.

Detroit on Tuesday... lets get get get it
pimp.gif

^LOL that stat is crazy. Denver had 8 players in double figures I think. Tonight would've been a great night to have League Pass.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I love this team.

And I feel like we're turning the corner because we have a habit of playing bum $+$ below .500 teams and either losing completely, or barely winning just because of not being focused. The success of our squad is COMPLETELY dependent upon consistency. If we're playing the trash teams like this... it translates to when we play the great teams, as opposed to having to just turn the switch on when we play them.

Detroit on Tuesday... lets get get get it
pimp.gif

Denver has owned Seattle this season. Too bad they can't be consistent against anyone else or they might do something.

Back
Top Bottom