OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

i dont know about the whole someones feeding zoebelle thing.. i mean what had he done to them that no one else would know about?

i just watched this show last week for the 1st time and watched the whole first season and up to current episode in 2 days lol..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

90 minute episode is going down tonight..can't wait

modern warfare 2 for like 5 hours then SOA at 10 for 90 mins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Jimmy taking it that low with chibs with his daughter
smh.gif
smh.gif
....I think chibs is gonna start woring with that ATF chick

90 minute show, but theres been more commercials than anything... So far this has been the worst episode of the season, a lot of filler. That must be why its90 minutes long.

They jus building up to the
pimp.gif
parts just give it a min...they havnt disappointed me yet I don't think they would start now

damn I was like
eek.gif
frown.gif
when she was telling them bout the rape...but she did it to bring jax and clay together again I think....

I think jax is gonna ask to come back again and they gonna go handle Weston KILL that guy

• no mention of the finger accountant
  • episode was alotta filler for a good last ten minutes
  • i hate when the irish guys get involved i never understand a word.
  • eek.gif
    at the secret getting revealed,but it was bound to happen.
  • eek.gif
    at what that jimmy guy said about his step daughter (chibs daughter) way to muscle him.

my thoughts:

- i really felt for chibs this episode, jimmy o is a ruthless dude
- anyone else surprised when jax put his hand on clay's shoulder?
- tig and that prospect trippin on shrooms evened out most of the tension this episode(for me at least)

i'll write more after i finish watching the encore. i feel like i missed a lot of dialogue... especially with those IRA dudes

Originally Posted by Chris is Walken

my thoughts:

- tig and that prospect trippin on shrooms evened out most of the tension this episode(for me at least)

i'll write more after i finish watching the encore. i feel like i missed a lot of dialogue... especially with those IRA dudes

I felt for chibs to Jimmy O took it to far..but I was right after Jimmy said that I knew chibs was gonna work with the FTA chick..

I was a little surprised when jax did that but I sorta knew that this news would bring them 2 together

I don't get how tig and the prospect would even out the tension care to explain that?

Okay... so now that Jax and Clay are looking like becoming the SOA of old, Chibbs is gonna play C.I. for the ATF? I'm surprised.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Originally Posted by Chris is Walken

my thoughts:

I felt for chibs to Jimmy O took it to far..but I was right after Jimmy said that I knew chibs was gonna work with the FTA chick..

I was a little surprised when jax did that but I sorta knew that this news would bring them 2 together

I don't get how tig and the prospect would even out the tension care to explain that?

simply because that was the only part of the episode where i cracked a smile. there was so much crap going on that they needed to add something positive/funnyin the mix.

anyway, if you watch the preview you'll see agent stahl breaking down in her car for some reason. my guess is that she couldn't protect chib's wifeor daughter. anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom