Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Clay was ready to tell Jax the whole truth about his fathers death. Gemma thinks shes getting away by burning those papers but it'll come back to bite her.

The finale literally made no sense. I thought this must have been a joke because I know the writers don't honestly believe in their own heads that the viewers are that stupid to not see non-creativity and horrible writing of a story. All these writers with their HUGE cable tv backing have this problem. (Lost, Heroes, SOA, etc) Its like they just run out of road on one plot and then start a new direction without explanation. IM DONE.

The finale literally made no sense. I thought this must have been a joke because I know the writers don't honestly believe in their own heads that the viewers are that stupid to not see non-creativity and horrible writing of a story. All these writers with their HUGE cable tv backing have this problem. (Lost, Heroes, SOA, etc) Its like they just run out of road on one plot and then start a new direction without explanation. IM DONE.

laugh.gif

Just made $100 bucks of this big mouth jerk at work. Dude slapped a hundy on the table and said he got it on clay dieing. Everyone ignored or was scared to put up the bread, I grabbed my trusty ipod touch , looked up this thread and read the outcome.
Told big mouth I'm in , ruined the ending for me but I made a hundred, good lookin fellas
pimp.gif

Just made $100 bucks of this big mouth jerk at work. Dude slapped a hundy on the table and said he got it on clay dieing. Everyone ignored or was scared to put up the bread, I grabbed my trusty ipod touch , looked up this thread and read the outcome.
Told big mouth I'm in , ruined the ending for me but I made a hundred, good lookin fellas
pimp.gif

All hail the new King!

Finale was meh. Didn't expect that Machete twist in the beginning. I had a bad feeling the show would not kill Clay. But I am sure his day will come. It would be great to see Clay die like Jax's father.

Tig looked really pissed. What was Jaxs exact words to him?

Next season, in addition to their current problems, we will be seeing the SOA vs Niners. I wonder how dangerous this gangsta Pope is.

Anyone notice Juice was watching the Shield? I miss that show.

All hail the new King!

Finale was meh. Didn't expect that Machete twist in the beginning. I had a bad feeling the show would not kill Clay. But I am sure his day will come. It would be great to see Clay die like Jax's father.

Tig looked really pissed. What was Jaxs exact words to him?

Next season, in addition to their current problems, we will be seeing the SOA vs Niners. I wonder how dangerous this gangsta Pope is.

Anyone notice Juice was watching the Shield? I miss that show.

I MISSED THE FINAL EPISODE!!..I got a wicked cold and fell asleep about an hour before it started..I gotta wait for Time Warner to put it up OnDemand so I can throw my 2 cents into the NTSOA thread..

I MISSED THE FINAL EPISODE!!..I got a wicked cold and fell asleep about an hour before it started..I gotta wait for Time Warner to put it up OnDemand so I can throw my 2 cents into the NTSOA thread..

Good to know I wasnt the only one disappointed by the finale, usually the show ends on a high note but that wasnt the case this season. It was dope seeing Jax at the head of the table but other than that it was a stale ending.

Good to know I wasnt the only one disappointed by the finale, usually the show ends on a high note but that wasnt the case this season. It was dope seeing Jax at the head of the table but other than that it was a stale ending.

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

what did Jax say to Tig at the table?? i couldnt hear what he said

It looks like Jax promoted Chibbs to the new Sgt of Arms so he was telling him to switch seats.

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

what did Jax say to Tig at the table?? i couldnt hear what he said

It looks like Jax promoted Chibbs to the new Sgt of Arms so he was telling him to switch seats.

I'm still on board, wack finale or not.

I think they should do a graphic novel detailing the First 9 storyline. Would be a great read.

Also, I can't wait to see who they get to play Pope for next season. I'm hoping Ving Rhames, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Anyone think Zobell will be back at some point?

I'm still on board, wack finale or not.

I think they should do a graphic novel detailing the First 9 storyline. Would be a great read.

Also, I can't wait to see who they get to play Pope for next season. I'm hoping Ving Rhames, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Anyone think Zobell will be back at some point?

I'm also wondering who would be a good Pope.  My hope is that we can get some cats from the Wire.  I think the actor that played Marlo Stanfield would be a hell of an addition.  Hell, I'll even take Method Man. 

Does anyone else think that Clay already knew that Romeo was with the CIA, and that's why it was so hard for him to pull out of the Cartel situation?  If Clay already knew, it gives a whole new perspective on the things he did this season. 

I think Jax is starting off on a bad note not being completely honest with the crew from Day 1. 

It was cool to see the Gemma / JT  Tera/Jax Morph.  My theory still stands in regards to Tera getting Opie to kill Jax and take the table before series completion.

Ya'll remember how Hamlet's procrastination ended up being the death of him?

I thought that Jax was about to punk out when Clay woke up, and then when he pulled the knife out?  I was like woah.

So Clay keeps a vote, and remains at the table?  Will be cool to see him in a Piney role.

Gemma thought telling Jax what she told him would draw him closer to the club.  Tera's fear.  It worked.  But Gemma also thought that Tera would leave, and that she would remain the lone matriarch.    She was wrong.

How do you all feel about the letters still being a primary focal point in the development of the story.  I thought after this season the letter situation would be resolved.  But now it goes even deeper.  He doesn't know that his mother had a part in killing his father.  How will Jax react when he finds this out.  Will this be Tera's trump card and she will hold on to it forever?  Or will it eventually get out?

Opie not showing up was major, but he will come around. 

The finale could have been better, but it did what it was supposed to do.  A segway to next season.

Didn't like seeing Bobby locked up.

Does anyone feel a certain kind of way about Juice being back at the table unscathed?  I'll never be able to trust him again.   Compromising the club, killing Miles.

A lot of people don't like the fat Phil prospect.  But I'm excited about seeing him make patch and get to show some personality.  I've got a partner that reminds me of him.  Somewhat timid, nice guy, sensitive, but when the $!%# hits the fan, dude is loyal, and prone to going ballistic. 

I think he can play a pre-Opie type role.

All in all decent season.  I think when it's all said and done, this season will be looked at like Season 2 of the Wire.  Important, but also forgetable to some people.  The Writers pumped faked the hell out of us on a few fronts though. 

I'm also wondering who would be a good Pope.  My hope is that we can get some cats from the Wire.  I think the actor that played Marlo Stanfield would be a hell of an addition.  Hell, I'll even take Method Man. 

Does anyone else think that Clay already knew that Romeo was with the CIA, and that's why it was so hard for him to pull out of the Cartel situation?  If Clay already knew, it gives a whole new perspective on the things he did this season. 

I think Jax is starting off on a bad note not being completely honest with the crew from Day 1. 

It was cool to see the Gemma / JT  Tera/Jax Morph.  My theory still stands in regards to Tera getting Opie to kill Jax and take the table before series completion.

Ya'll remember how Hamlet's procrastination ended up being the death of him?

I thought that Jax was about to punk out when Clay woke up, and then when he pulled the knife out?  I was like woah.

So Clay keeps a vote, and remains at the table?  Will be cool to see him in a Piney role.

Gemma thought telling Jax what she told him would draw him closer to the club.  Tera's fear.  It worked.  But Gemma also thought that Tera would leave, and that she would remain the lone matriarch.    She was wrong.

How do you all feel about the letters still being a primary focal point in the development of the story.  I thought after this season the letter situation would be resolved.  But now it goes even deeper.  He doesn't know that his mother had a part in killing his father.  How will Jax react when he finds this out.  Will this be Tera's trump card and she will hold on to it forever?  Or will it eventually get out?

Opie not showing up was major, but he will come around. 

The finale could have been better, but it did what it was supposed to do.  A segway to next season.

Didn't like seeing Bobby locked up.

Does anyone feel a certain kind of way about Juice being back at the table unscathed?  I'll never be able to trust him again.   Compromising the club, killing Miles.

A lot of people don't like the fat Phil prospect.  But I'm excited about seeing him make patch and get to show some personality.  I've got a partner that reminds me of him.  Somewhat timid, nice guy, sensitive, but when the $!%# hits the fan, dude is loyal, and prone to going ballistic. 

I think he can play a pre-Opie type role.

All in all decent season.  I think when it's all said and done, this season will be looked at like Season 2 of the Wire.  Important, but also forgetable to some people.  The Writers pumped faked the hell out of us on a few fronts though. 

Back
Top Bottom