OFFICIAL $ Sports Betting Thread $

^
laugh.gif
I'm sorry bro, but I just read the second sentence quite a few times and I have no idea what you are saying...Please explain again.

There's a lot of successful baseball systems out there, but like anything else - they take a lot of time and patience... and research to learn them.

Because baseball is the hardest sport for linemakers to predict the teams that are +140 for example are the way to go. Because putting you're money on abig name pitcher who may have an off night getting terrible odds for a baseball game when you can take the other side for +175 if he doesn't pitch so wellagainst a particular team for example

^ That don't matter though...Not to me at least. I'll take the few L's over the span of a season in return for the majority of games won by thesepitchers.

However when you take the L's you lose twice as much b/c your betting a -200. Sure more often than not those will win, but not enough to actually profit. Uter's method is more profitable in the long run if you can only bet the +145's that you feel confident in.

Either way, with Boston winning tonight I have won 3 straight and 4 out of 5. Going with the Wings big time for sure Friday, and not sure about tomorrow'spicks

Those "few" L's add up because you're betting on favorites however.

I will be on the Red Wings big tomorrow as well

^ Well, that's not strictly how I bet anyway..It was just a suggestion...I have my strategies and it seemed to work last year at least...I stank it uptoday.

June 11th picks: Looking to get back on track after a horrible day yesterday.

Cincinnati @ Washington - WAS (-125)
St. Louis @ Florida - St. Louis (Even)
Pittsburgh @ Atlanta - Under 8
Cubs @ Houston - CUBS (-144)
Colorado @ Milwaukee - Under 7.5
S.F. @ Arizona - Over 9.5
Seattle @ Baltimore - Under 9
LAA @ Tampa Bay - Under 9
K.C. @ Cleveland - Over 8
Toronto @ Texas - TEX (-155)
Detroit @ White Sox - CHW (+108)
Philadelphia @ NYM - PHIL (-105)
Minnesota @ Oakland - Under 8
NYY @ Boston - NYY (-150)

No Parlays today.

Gunna u already know im waiting for CFB season...

i coulda won over 200k last year if i would have doubled up on all my bets with the gators last year.. They covered for like 8 consecutive weeks
sick.gif

But baseball IS WHERE THE MONEY IS AT on sports betting..

162 games plus playoffs.. There's SOOOOO much action every single day oppose to waiting once a week..

Holla at me for any MLB suggestions....
nerd.gif

^^Might as well just spill the info...I'm decent at baseball, but not consistent enough for me to win HUGE. So truth...What am I to look for?

i would get into baseball gambling if there was a local bookie i could bet at
smh.gif
....i think there is one but idk where its at

the 2 i know only do football and basketball (professional and collegiate)

1-1 yesterday. I picked Stl and Phi straight up both yesterday. Only bet on Phi tho, lost the on the LA Dodgers game. I'm going with Chi Cubs today.

Giants +145 over the diamondbacks is GREAT value IMO.

Giants have been hitting like crazy so far in the series and Scherzer is not a quality pitcher, Sanchez has just been struggling lately but I think he willhave a good start and complete the sweep. Plus a little day game action for us gambling degenerates.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

June 11th picks: Looking to get back on track after a horrible day yesterday.

Cincinnati @ Washington - WAS (-125)
St. Louis @ Florida - St. Louis (Even)
Pittsburgh @ Atlanta - Under 8
Cubs @ Houston - CUBS (-144)
Colorado @ Milwaukee - Under 7.5
S.F. @ Arizona - Over 9.5
Seattle @ Baltimore - Under 9
LAA @ Tampa Bay - Under 9
K.C. @ Cleveland - Over 8
Toronto @ Texas - TEX (-155)
Detroit @ White Sox - CHW (+108)
Philadelphia @ NYM - PHIL (-105)
Minnesota @ Oakland - Under 8
NYY @ Boston - NYY (-150)

No Parlays today.
That's a lot of games. Does betting on almost every game every day work? I read that the odds are against you when betting like that. The topgamblers in the country hit on only about 60% of their bets at best.

It's worked in the past. I probably hit on just over a 55% clip on average. With all the games during a baseball season that can generate, albeit slowly,and nice proift.

I'll take the lakers and take the over.
Maybe even take the magic at the half, which will prolly be around -1.

Finished 7-6 with one push. Lost 4 games in the 8th inning or later.
smh.gif
That's betting though. Came out ahead however, 54%. Holding true to my avg. 55%winning pct.

Truth, drop some baseball betting knowledge. i study trends and pitching matchups, but am still not consistently good.

Also, I banked on the Gators last year as well. but still nothing was as good as the Pats in 07, they covered 17 point spreads like nothin
laugh.gif

Good coaches win, great coaches cover
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom