Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

waiting for these two to drop
vans-supreme-paisley-pack-4.jpeg
Info.
No idea why, but I'm feelin these old-lady printed +%* shoes too...

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

TBL_42287_cat_men_fm.jpg

could anyone identify these? I know they're "handcrafted hookset" timberlands but I cant find them anywhere on their site. Is it a past or future spring/summer release?

For those interested in these, they're finally on the timberlands website, can't buy em yet but they're "coming soon". $90
They dont look as good on the website 
30t6p3b.gif

TBL_42287_cat_men_fm.jpg

could anyone identify these? I know they're "handcrafted hookset" timberlands but I cant find them anywhere on their site. Is it a past or future spring/summer release?

For those interested in these, they're finally on the timberlands website, can't buy em yet but they're "coming soon". $90

They look much better beat in that pic than on the website. One of the shoes that look better the more you wear them.
pimp.gif

Im still on my Clarks DB game, but I might get a pair of weavers for this summer.

pimp.gif

$125 is steep though, might just get another pair of DB if I find a color I like.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

TBL_42287_cat_men_fm.jpg

They look much better beat in that pic than on the website. One of the shoes that look better the more you wear them.
pimp.gif

Im still on my Clarks DB game, but I might get a pair of weavers for this summer.

pimp.gif

$125 is steep though, might just get another pair of DB if I find a color I like.
love my weavers.  copped this colorway too.  get way more play than i originally intended

90 for those timberlands?

yea, those are copped for sure.

Cop them and go hiking with = proper worn look

pimp.gif

552320_2955857850826_1092840130_32091224_561404508_n.jpg

first pair of chucks...dont really wear the button up(short sleeve) look with cargos, but ima try that this summer.

Not sure if posted but do the Roshe Runs run true to size? Or do they fit like the Nike Free, in which I had to go a half size up.

Back
Top Bottom