Official Stand Up Comedy Thread

:lol: Fat weirdo in the front was a little too happy, but he should expect this if he wants to do standup, they all bomb at some point.

(3) T.I. Gets Booed Then a Standing Ovation in Brooklyn (HD Quality, Full comedy set) - YouTube

(3) T.I goes live with Michael Blackson to speak about getting Boo’d at the Barclays tonight 😩🤣🤦🏽‍♂️ - YouTube

Last edited:
I keep meaning to watch her last special, but saw a bunch of clips on youtube with her making cheating jokes (not that she did but wanting to)

(1) Deon Cole & Tony Roberts Bring Fans to Tears - Funniest Comedian Alive Roast Battle - YouTube

Peeped some of the Bob Saget memorial last night on Netflix. Got some good lines there from what I saw and only about 1/4 of the way thru it. I wanna finish it soon

I keep meaning to watch her last special, but saw a bunch of clips on youtube with her making cheating jokes (not that she did but wanting to)

She was violating/taking shots at him beyond the cheating jokes too. :lol::smh:

The timing can't be a coincidence probably just pushed things over the edge. He's probably gonna come up.

Why was Earthquake's special only 30 mins?

Rothaniel was pretty good. What's his grandfather's name :nerd:

Dude finished coming out of the closet and started dressing terribly. Like a late 80s -90s tv/movie character

Katt Williams special was underwhelming compared to previous ones.

Back
Top Bottom