[Official] Star Wars Episode VII: "The Force Awakens" Movie Thread - Expect Trailer On 04/16 [Dec. 2

Expect the trailer and poster next Thursday which will coincide with the Episode VII Panel at Star Wars Celebration.

Last edited:
Trailer and poster tomorrow, you say?

To quote an NT'er...
2yy9jma.jpg

My friend's friend works for a company that is doing sw merchandise. The guy's kid wanted to work at the office because of a school project. The kid took pics of sw stuff from someone's computer screen and posted it online. Scumbag kid knew damn well his dad would get fired but wanted to be cool on the internet.

Last edited:
My friend's friend works for a company that is doing sw merchandise. The guy's kid wanted to work at the office because of a school project. The kid took pics of sw stuff from someone's computer screen and posted it online. Scumbag kid knew damn well his dad would get fired but wanted to be cool on the internet.

links?

Wow. By kid do you mean under 12yrs old? If that was a teenager then I'd disown my son :lol:

Wow. By kid do you mean under 12yrs old? If that was a teenager then I'd disown my son :lol:

Kid is in high school. It might've jeopardized the licensing deal the company had with SW. Everyone in the office should be allowed to kick him in the ribs.

Starwars.com will be streaming celebration all weekend live starting with "The Force Awakens" panel tomorrow morning at 10am.

I hope the rumors are true and we get a poster and another trailer.

Exciting stuff.

I cant wait, I just re-watched the trailer and some reaction vids this morning. I'm really hoping for a trailer for both The Force Awakens and Battlefront. As much as I want to see all the new things in the movie, I can't help but hope to see the original trilogy members in the trailer.

Do you guys want the big three (Luke, Solo, Leia) to be in this trailer, or the new characters?

I would like a quick shot of them, just a quick tease, but I want the focus to be more on the new characters..I want more of Kylo Ren, maybe a little fighting sequence choreography from The Raid 2 guys.
More X-Wings and TIE Fighters!

Walter..

I want a more menacing looking sith

More menacing than a Sith looking like Darth Revan?

I don't think Darth Revan will be in any of the new movies, but I like the speculation that Kylo Ren is collecting Sith artifacts and studying the Dark Side.

Walter..

Luke won't be in the trailer,any trailer, or any commercials even probably :smh:

Last edited:
Nah, man. I think Kylo Ren looks perfect. There's nothing that screams menacing like Maul's face tattoo's but the way his helmet is designed, you can tell he's gonna be nice and you don't wanna F with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom