OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

New all time high for my portfolio today and I’m taking some money off the table. Market feels weird. Gonna take a month off from actively trading and see where we’re at. Past two months been a roller coaster for me. Sucks to see stuff I sold continue to rip up but that’s the game.

Might buy something stable like V. Want to learn more about covered calls too.

Last edited:
No known catalyst for the pumps? Did someone close huge short positions or something? I cant think of why ALL the meme stocks would pump like this at one time.

No known catalyst for the pumps? Did someone close huge short positions or something? I cant think of why ALL the meme stocks would pump like this at one time.
The past month has seen funds liquidating billions and sitting on the sideline. Yesterday and today is a clear display of money entering the market again. Druckenmiller and Tepper I believe we’re sitting on $2B in cash each after their latest 13f. This is why I always say stop looking at price and obsessing. All narratives the media pushes are backward looking rationales to shake you out further. Have a big picture, dca on dips, and continue building forward. Buy the best, hold the best, make the most.

if you’re trading, buy pull backs to whatever support zone makes sense to you(moving averages, fibs, cloud, whatever) and trim into resistance.

I’m down on two positions pins and pton. And if you think I’m going to close those two positions because they’re down when I think long term they can be worth $100B, you’re on some other ****.

The past month has seen funds liquidating billions and sitting on the sideline. Yesterday and today is a clear display of money entering the market again. Druckenmiller and Tepper I believe we’re sitting on $2B in cash each after their latest 13f. This is why I always say stop looking at price and obsessing. All narratives the media pushes are backward looking rationales to shake you out further. Have a big picture, dca on dips, and continue building forward. Buy the best, hold the best, make the most.

if you’re trading, buy pull backs to whatever support zone makes sense to you(moving averages, fibs, cloud, whatever) and trim into resistance.

I’m down on two positions pins and pton. And if you think I’m going to close those two positions because they’re down when I think long term they can be worth $100B, you’re on some other ****.
Gracias. The hedges arent funneling money into meme stocks tho... right???

Also, everyone is on the verge of missing the biggest opportunities in peak $BECKY stocks PINS and PTON. Peloton has earnings Thursday, and theyre only going to be revising outlook positively with COVID resurgence and the treadmill back on the menu. PINS is still consolidating and building for another breakout. If I could, I'd be trying to double my PINS bag at these 55-ish levels.

There’s always a fund out there that makes a living on these boiler room type stocks. All the liquidity that came out of memes is likely from funds and that seems to be coming back as well. But yeah, the people buying memes aren’t the same as the funds buying blue chip growth.

Options or straight shares?

Only options. I took my money from my first AMC win and put it into my retirement. I only use RH for these meme option gambles. Might roll this in the am depending on how premarket is looking

3B14AE4B-9474-4FE1-84B2-D2443CCB3DD4.png

Back
Top Bottom