OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Look at the inflation print just eating through everything. Solid Earnings? Don't care. World re-opening? Don't care. COVID dying down (For now)? Down care. We're gonna see a full point of hikes by July

JPow and gang also having an emergency meeting on Monday. It's all going down in flames. How do y'all actively play downtrend? Puts on Spy? Bear ETFs?

was wondering why it dropped so much today.
Well to be clear India banned 54 apps with china origins
Quote:
The game was the highest grossing mobile game in India in the third quarter of 2021, according to industry tracker App Annie. While a surprise, the ban shouldn’t impact the company heavily given the Asian country accounted for just under 3% of Sea’s overall mobile-gaming net sales in 2021, Bloomberg Intelligence wrote, citing Sensor Tower estimates.

Overreaction perhaps

We’re gonna have to adapt one way or another. Way too many people investing now. There were like 5 superbowl commercials on having a brokerage account of some sort.

Like many people said earlier in the year, we are going to be sideways for a while. People will react to 2 big things next.

Potential invasion of Ukraine if it does go through
How will the market react when the actual rate hike occurs. I think a 50 basis point increase has been mostly baked into the current pullback but we’ll see.

I've never done well trying to time the markets. Might as well just stick it out for the next 25+ years and continue to build positions.
You right, theres always winners regardless of timing. ****, Walmart made money in 08. I was being serious btw. Kudos to you and folks sticking through it.

Back
Top Bottom