OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

“The rise in PM metals is the canary in a coal mine”...

Shifted my silver miners to an a miners etf

Bout to get interesting yo..lol

tay1 tay1 Great call on $NAK...what a week long Run.
NAK pulled up PLM & WWR as well
Some buy the rumor well the news action going on today, so a lot of the shorts are gone, but another catalyst should be coming in the next month, and the ultimate goal not to far after, which is a buyout or partnership. Hopefully the buyout/partnership comes before the election.

Some buy the rumor well the news action going on today, so a lot of the shorts are gone, but another catalyst should be coming in the next month, and the ultimate goal not to far after, which is a buyout or partnership. Hopefully the buyout/partnership comes before the election.

They'll stop messing with it after it crosses $10
*Picked up some more eod

So did anyone make a killing on $SAM today?

Another day I kick myself. Their calls were high but the 700 dollar call I looked at was 3k and is now selling for 13.6k....

Friday’s have to be the worst trading days for me
And I hate risking the situation of holding over the weekend

so with that knowledge I just avoid it all together|l|l

But I still watched AAPL come back from being down $9 which could have made bank :lol::lol::lol:

I just trade options and stack
But I asked this question somewhere else
Like why don’t we see 1 million dollar accounts and the older people told me honestly no one should be managing account that big (with options at least)
I even tried to put in a stock option order worth 50K just to see how much time it would take to get it in

I had to pull out the calculator and everything **** was excessive :lol::lol:

if I ever get to 100K that’s where the growth for a option account will stop

Just wire out or transfer the excess into mutual funds and reset. If you can grow 1000 into 100k, you can wire out and do it again. My plan right now is to take any profits I make trading and move the profits into my mutual funds for my daughter. I’ll just reset and regrow with the original capital.

Like why don’t we see 1 million dollar accounts and the older people told me honestly no one should be managing account that big (with options at least)
I even tried to put in a stock option order worth 50K just to see how much time it would take to get it in

I would just place it in slower moving options - LEAPS of blue chips.

I'm like you I trade more options than anything. I hold a few shares in some bigger companies that will hold but what I started doing is whatever profit I make from a option trade, I transfer it right into my savings account.

Had to start doing that because I was giving back some of my profits.

got 1 more week tp get my PDT llifted on RH.. Gave back $10k of gains to the market before the pdt.

going to run it back on starting Friday.

is a crash still on the horizon?
No one can predict a crash and it’s a waste of resources to think one is happening until you see price action that is setting up a downtrend. You won’t have another March situation at this point. If anything it’ll be a prolonged downtrend not a hard and fast series of liquidations and margin calls.

Back
Top Bottom