OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I’ve gotten a little defensive raising cash. October is going to be volatile and ugly. Historically it’s a correction month plus election history it should see lots of volatility. I would have a cash position ready to take advantage and maybe hedge a little.

I added another two shares of nvda and up to 10 shares of crwd. Will add more crwd lower but I’m set on nvda Unless it goes down 20-50%.
My brokerage is 40% cash atm. Building that buying fund to take advantage of the next crash.

22 dollar sqqq call was going for as low as .11 this morning. Selling for 1.00 now and as high as 1.24.

Gonna see what tomorrow looks like.

22 dollar sqqq call was going for as low as .11 this morning. Selling for 1.00 now and as high as 1.24.

Gonna see what tomorrow looks like.
I'm tempted to buy puts on the inverse ETFs, SQQQ and SPXS with 9/11 expiration. Tempted... but not sold yet.

Only somewhat related, but drove my buddy's Tesla yesterday. Fast af. We were trying to find some Hellcats that wanted the smoke, but no takers.

Now the big question...is tomorrow gonna be red all over again? :lol:

Trying to hold back on buying random calls across the board before the bell.

Reminders on days like this - making money in bull market is "easy", lesser so when it flips to a bear market.

Pays to be in good names because they'll bounce back. Case in point on the AAPL discussion; being down 4% in AAPL gives me no worries and I'd put more capital into it if I had it.

Reminders on days like this - making money in bull market is "easy", lesser so when it flips to a bear market.

Pays to be in good names because they'll bounce back. Case in point on the AAPL discussion; being down 4% in AAPL gives me no worries and I'd put more capital into it if I had it.
100%. This is the thing to hammer in your head. If you sit there today and look at your book and hope your stocks will rebound, you own the wrong ones. I know every single stock I kept will rebound eventually. The ones that might not, or might have trouble, I sold out of.

DKNG listed as a stock to watch but not a top pick yet for CML. LMKif y’all wanna “hear” about it.

I’ve gotten a little defensive raising cash. October is going to be volatile and ugly. Historically it’s a correction month plus election history it should see lots of volatility. I would have a cash position ready to take advantage and maybe hedge a little.

I added another two shares of nvda and up to 10 shares of crwd. Will add more crwd lower but I’m set on nvda Unless it goes down 20-50%.

Ugly like end of 2018?

I guess I should cash out some now or all I need?
Kinda need this money in Oct.

Sold off 1/4 PINS.

I wouldn’t be selling any Tier 1 stocks you own (stocks you feel like you can buy and hold and never look at). I’d trim tier 2 stocks and consider selling/taking profits/raising stops on my weakest tier 3 holds. No one knows what will happen in October. Flexibility is nice but don’t empty your portfolio because of some idiot on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom