OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

6583246B-DF11-4C50-9490-055A8EDF5E3E.jpeg

There has to be a catalyst to this play that you’re not telling us about :nerd:.
I’ll post a chart tomorrow but basically the last big pullback nvda had essentially a $100 down move from the highs. This one has been really struggling getting through supply and keeps getting stuffed into the 548 supply zone. When it clears through there and confirms finally it’s going to 600+ but for the time being 516 remains a downside pivot that needs to hold. We closed above it today so the hedge is premature but if that fails and we cascade, I do expect this stock to wash out another 80-100 bucks where the next VPOC (level of heavy volume traded at that price that hasn’t been touched) at 415 will be a potential downside target. Now this will only occur in a weak tape and I’m thinking we see a crack soon in the market but I could be very early. I’m only taking this hedge because the r/r is insane and it gives me some protection if the market which is very overbought corrects a little. Best thing we can see honestly is consolidation for two months and let moving averages catch up and valuations be worked off.

What throws me off is there isn’t a real investor presentation on their investors relations page which looks sus as hell. Having said that, get paid papi this could run.

This is my favorite play I’ve made all year and I’m really glad to see it playing out as I expected. This isn’t one that I’ve talked about much because I knew it took time and wasn’t a sexy name, but I called this earlier in the year and I’m really glad it’s coming true. If only my position was overweight. Only 15 shares but I nailed my entries and adds in April and may, with a couple of trims along the way. Holding the rest for perpetuity. My only complaint was I thought about adding more through the 154.50 supply zone right before their presentation and didn’t because I was being cheap. Smh. But what can you do.

Loup Ventures' Gene Munster who emphasizes that Tesla will continue to evolve and be a leader into the next decade! Also mentions that the Volkswagon and GM are only remotely competition and that the bigger threat is Apple! And the kicker? Flying Taxis!?

Gotta take into account that most people didn’t have smartphones and computers 10+ years ago. Everyone today has something to watch Netflix on so ofcourse subscription count would grow exponentially on any new service. I still don’t know anyone that has a Disney+ account.

Gotta take into account that most people didn’t have smartphones and computers 10+ years ago. Everyone today has something to watch Netflix on so ofcourse subscription count would grow exponentially on any new service. I still don’t know anyone that has a Disney+ account.
Plus, it was a new concept at the time, so you have to get people on board. It was also going up against the norm of video rentals and on-demand rentals. Usually, the first man in takes the most bruises.

Only people i know are those with young kids. Everyones at home, kids are probably annoying the **** out of the parents so they throw on some Disney movie(s) to quiet them down.

FTHM :nerd:

market cap under 500 million
revenues growing over 70%
trading less than 2 times forward sales
5% gross margins (dog ****) but if you're in IPOB (OPEN) you're already owning **** margins
large TAM, room for growth and expansion, high NPS
very employee friendly (think LMND's approach but for the agent not the customer) with employee based stock ownership, scholarship funds for families, benefits

baby EXPI in the making? high risk, high reward. trip to $1 billion dollar market cap isn't out of this world if the growth rate continues and cash burn is minimal. they will raise capital at some point, they have to. not sure when their lock up is.

Z also looks very undervalued in comparison to this market's other growth/tech stocks. much better GM's than FTHM, comparable growth rate, more established obviously, trading at 4x 2 yr forward sales.

SaaS is overvalued and disgustingly rich
money is flowing into these real estate tech stocks that haven't exploded yet. EXPI, RDFN, Z, OPEN (IPOB), FTHM, keep an eye on this sector. I'll probably grab 10 shares as a starter in FTHM and evaluate over time. Small position because the growth potential is explosive from a market cap standpoint. but those 5% margins need to expand.

Scanning through here for the big winners of 2021 potentially

I've been tweaking my portfolio to diversify beyond high growth tech that's very overbought with adds of TGT and IIPR to capture some yield plus growth (owning TGT for the potential Shipt offers, if they ever decide to partner with more retailers but specifically those lacking last mile of delivery like the Macys and Gaps of the world, they'd create a moat that Instacart and the DASH's haven't fully penetrated) and am seriously considering adding UPS to the mix. Being long UPS is being long ecommerce without the overvalued tech worries. 15% growth, international expansion potentially, strong dividend. if anyone's got some ideas on strong dividend stocks that offer EPS and revenue growth, lmk. IIPR to me seems like the perfect stock to own for that and I highly doubt we see weed federally legal before 2024 which would only benefit them since they make the most in this current weed environment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom