OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Interesting

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm I'm definitely going to be looking into that one. If it's anything close to SE, we've got a real winner on our hands.

Some people think they might be limited to Indonesia since they have 0 footprint in the rest of Southeast Asia and shopee and lazada dominate but we’ll see. There’s a lot going on in tokopedia aside from just e-commerce too. I think worst case scenario, we have a double from here. I haven’t looked at the fundamentals so I can be wrong, but just from seeing how things go, I can see this grabbing attention

Any one got any thoughts any companies doing a special dividend? Looking for some income play.

Missed the boat on TG; that would be slick.

Any one got any thoughts any companies doing a special dividend? Looking for some income play.

Its not special, but STWD has a 10%+ dividend rate. 48 cents a share every quarter. I've rode that one before and it was easy money. Ex div date is 12/30 btw :nerd: 8)

Its not special, but STWD has a 10%+ dividend rate. 48 cents a share every quarter. I've rode that one before and it was easy money. Ex div date is 12/30 btw :nerd: 8)
Thanks! May have to look at that. That $5.00+ per share had me salivating at what could have been but unless you're on it from the get, the volatility that goes into if you want to then exit just kills it.

I always forget about RIOT when BTC goes on runs :smh:.
MSTR is the new wave. It's like a 2x levered long etf lol

Sloppy trading for me today. Had good trades % wise in CRWD and NVTA but small size and then took a dumb boredom options trade in DKNG the minimized the morning. Down only $20 on the day but I want to be green lol

Some people think they might be limited to Indonesia since they have 0 footprint in the rest of Southeast Asia and shopee and lazada dominate but we’ll see. There’s a lot going on in tokopedia aside from just e-commerce too. I think worst case scenario, we have a double from here. I haven’t looked at the fundamentals so I can be wrong, but just from seeing how things go, I can see this grabbing attention

Snagged a calm 100 shares to get in the game.

Is IV on the 350 calls going to go higher? Idk, but I personally wouldnt hold 20% OTM options thru earnings with 2 days until expiration; would sell before close tmrw due to theta and IV crush post-earnings. But if it's a lotto and a fun way to play some extra cash? **** it why not :lol: The contracts are cheap and YOLOs can be lucrative.

For dividend surfers ride the SLG wave........monthly dividend .295....and definitely think it reaches 100 within 18 months

MSTR is the new wave. It's like a 2x levered long etf lol

Sloppy trading for me today. Had good trades % wise in CRWD and NVTA but small size and then took a dumb boredom options trade in DKNG the minimized the morning. Down only $20 on the day but I want to be green lol

Are you buying options on MSTR? Damn thing is already at $300 :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom