OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Ive been able to trade very easily using robinhood, does anybody else know of similar application to buy penny stocks with ?

Wolf of Wall Street got the game all ****** up.
your avi gets me everytime 
roll.gif

Why are you interested in penny stocks?
Im not interested in penny stocks per say... more so a specific penny stock... I know some people involved in a specific stock... family friends basically just trying to cop a few shares of just this stock and keep it moving. I've been doing research on stocks for a few years not really about to fall into that whole "get rich quick dream" just looking for a client that lets me buy some shares with out paying fees. 

Fees are the cost of doing business, especially wth pennies. Post the stock if you want some input. Liquidity, chart and news are the catalysts for pump and dumps which essentially just are pennies.

Why are you interested in penny stocks?
Im not interested in penny stocks per say... more so a specific penny stock... I know some people involved in a specific stock... family friends basically just trying to cop a few shares of just this stock and keep it moving. I've been doing research on stocks for a few years not really about to fall into that whole "get rich quick dream" just looking for a client that lets me buy some shares with out paying fees. 
Come on, fam.

thinking of buying VRX since it's really close to it's low. Seems to rebound really well.

and on a side note, LMT being doing well for me.

thinking of buying VRX since it's really close to it's low. Seems to rebound really well.

and on a side note, LMT being doing well for me.
Wait a bit on VRX. Let Ackman continue to take the L before you jump in. I personally would avoid it as the model is just unsustainable, not to mention the trade is overcrowded as is.

I think aerospace/defense is very overlooked in general. LMT's competitors have also been doing well: RTN, NOC

Last edited:
Wait a bit on VRX. Let Ackman continue to take the L before you jump in. I personally would avoid it as the model is just unsustainable, not to mention the trade is overcrowded as is.

I think aerospace/defense is very overlooked in general. LMT's competitors have also been doing well: RTN, NOC

Not looking to go long but to dip buy, get about 5-6%, and get out quick

Back
Top Bottom