OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Pretty much timed selling my NFLX puts perfectly this morning. Almost never happens cause I get greedy and end up missing out on gains. +$1000

JWN calls still going strong :pimp:

Congrats breh.

Build on that success and the lessons learned.

Risk management is so important after making nice profits.

Pretty much timed selling my NFLX puts perfectly this morning. Almost never happens cause I get greedy and end up missing out on gains. +$1000

Props, man :pimp: Stories like this make me itch to get back into options, but then I remember how hard I crashed out last time :lol: :smh: I'll stick to slow money at the moment.

Congrats breh.

Build on that success and the lessons learned.

Risk management is so important after making nice profits.

Props, man :pimp: Stories like this make me itch to get back into options, but then I remember how hard I crashed out last time :lol: :smh: I'll stick to slow money at the moment.

Appreciate it. Definitely takes discipline to lock in profits and to not grab like 50 calls/puts for the big out-the-money plays when you see people go up +5000% :lol:

I've been doing better avoiding 50/50 ER plays, which killed me the last few years. I swore off options for a good while and just went straight to blue chips commons because it had me shook. I play sparingly now, and when I do they're usually a few bucks in the money which gives me the ability to take smaller losses when things aren't going the way I liked.

anyone have any good bonds ? 
nerd.gif

Whoever uses shorts in their portfolio, take a look at GRUB.

Management is selling lots of BS fluff in their investor calls.

Well, not much to add about LNKD. Good come up for those invested, wonder how the company will change with Microsoft owning them.

DIS yes
NFLX after it has rallied 14 percent in 2 weeks? negative; *thumbs down*; don't chase.

Yup.

I'm waiting for the inevitable summer pullback in a lot of big names.

Feels like it's gonna be a turbulent summer, which will set up some nice opportunities for Fall/Holiday swing trades.

Don't know if any of you guys are familiar with Tyler Chianelli but he made a great point in a recent video.....the VIX is cheap...

Tyler knows what the hell he's talking about. Summer just started too...

View media item 2067960

Back
Top Bottom