Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Well the season is over in England and Germany, it seemed like a good time to start a summer transfer rumors and gossip.

Looks like Arsenal have Chamakh coming in, should be confirmed in the next couple days.  With the likelihood of Gallas leaving center back is an absolute need, we need a world class center back and GK to be competitive.  I'd like to see us get Adler or Lloris, since Ligue 1 is our official feeder club we should get it done.

villa to united?
nerd.gif

damn...Chelsea have barely started with their celebrations and this thread has already been made?
laugh.gif

Kun Aguero --------> Chelsea

If not him, then Pato, Dzeko, or Torres (as a long-shot).

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Kun Aguero --------> Chelsea

If not him, then Pato, Dzeko, or Torres (as a long-shot).
Apparently Aguero is signed, sealed and about to be delivered. Not sure how he'll fit in in the EPL. Could see him struggle a la his Atletico teammate. 

why would you want torres at chelsea? what part of the game is that? He should stay at liverpool

on "Jorge Ramos y su Banda" on espn deportes, they said Torres is as close to signing with FC Barcelona than any other team.

but those guys tend to be wrong.

Isn't Villa to Barca in the works?

The top 2 is gonna stay at the top in La Liga for a while. David Silva possibly to Madrid (or even Barca) or maybe the EPL? Curious to see what happens with Cesc. Should be an interesting transfer period.

0.jpg

picture8126-maroune-chamakh-arsenal-shirt.jpg

TransferMockup_160210.jpg

Finish it Arsene.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and more good news/reassurance Gunner faithful...
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Gazidis - We have sufficient funds to invest[/h1]Ivan Gazidis insists that Arsenal have “sufficient funds to invest

[Tuttosport]
According to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, Gianluigi Buffon could be on his way to Emirates Stadium. The Italy legend, now 32, has been linked with a move to the Premier League for a number of weeks and the latest rumours suggest Arsenal is his likely destination. Buffon has won 100 caps for his country and is expected to feature at this summer's World Cup in South Africa.

buffon.jpg

It's just a rumor but
eek.gif

+ there are rumors of Wright-Phillips and Yaya Toure to the Emirates. 

I wouldn't mind letting Yaya go to Arsenal even though he is one of my favorites. That pretty much ensures us we get Fabregas in return.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DO IT!

there might be some major changes to the Man Utd squad next season...

Benzema's indifferent form in the league and his omission from the WC squad might force Real to sell him for around 25mil...
and Vidic,valued at around 10mil,could be used as makeweight for the deal...
frown.gif

Evra might also be on his way out with Real and Inter willing to pay 18mil for him...
frown.gif

personally,i say we keep those two defensive powerhouses if we are ever gonna challenge for the title next season...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Benzema's indifferent form in the league and his omission from the WC squad might force Real to sell him for around 25mil...
frown.gif

Evra might also be on his way out with Real and Inter willing to pay 18mil for him...
frown.gif

personally,i say we keep those two defensive powerhouses if we are ever gonna challenge for the title next season...

OFT

this doesn't fully count as a transfer, but i am @#+!!#* pissed that leonardo is leaving milan. berlusconi needs to stick to banging hookers.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

frown.gif

frown.gif

vidic 10 mil?  you must be kidding, 20 mil at least
evra is 18 mil

benzema would not do us any good, cant see him being any better than berbatov

You know that its summer time when you start hearing David Villa transfer rumors.

What I expect from English clubs:

Arsenal: Chamakh, CB, GK in, Gallas + some depth players (maybe Rosicky, Eduardo) out. Fabregas will stay for atleast 1 more season.

Chelsea: Aguero, CM, RM in, Ballack + Joe Cole + Deco out

Liverpool: Torres and Gerrard will stay.

Man Utd: Berbacrap out, new striker in.

Man City: Will make it rain. A complete overhaul of their roster.

Tottenham: Will likely sign a couple of significant players in preparation for the Champions League.

Other possibilities:
-Ibrahimovic to be sold?
-Ribery to Real Madrid or Barca?
-Mourinho to Real?
-David Villa to Barca?
-David Silva to the Premiership?
-Thierry Henry to the MLS?
frown.gif

-Robinho to Spain/Italy?
-Luis Suarez to a European giant?

Marca linking Real Madrid and Ganso to replace Guti. Wouldn't mind either him, Gorucuff, or Silva.

I'd like to see Buffon, Suarez, and Mamadou Sakho at the Emirates. I hate to go all Wenger on us, but we will be getting Djourou back, and i think he will be an able backup.

-Laurent Blanc to replace Domenech as French manager after the WC (great decision IMO although it's too bad Domenech wasnt replaced earlier)

-Chelsea gonna bid for Kaka?

-Aguero to either Chelsea or Inter (going to Chelsea would make more sense for him)

-Man City are interested in Torres and may offer one of their big name strikers to Liverpool

-Man Utd are interested in Suarez

-Yossi Benayoun may be on his way out of Anfield

-Man City are looking to build a new $1 billion stadium.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

-Laurent Blanc to replace Domenech as French manager after the WC (great decision IMO although it's too bad Domenech wasnt replaced earlier)

-Chelsea gonna bid for Kaka?

-Aguero to either Chelsea or Inter (going to Chelsea would make more sense for him)

-Man City are interested in Torres and may offer one of their big name strikers to Liverpool

-Man Utd are interested in Suarez

-Yossi Benayoun may be on his way out of Anfield

-Man City are looking to build a new $1 billion stadium.
why? didn't they build a stadium like 10 years old?
anyways suarez at old trafford would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom