:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

It's all good when you trash the Niners but it ain't ok to say something bad bout the Ravens? Cmon

That Jello commercial is so wrong.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure how dudes can put Moss in their top 3 of all time if he clearly has shown, and has said that he only plays when he wants.... This is not a dude you can depend on in the clutch to win you the game. He was lazy in Oakland and contributed next to nothing there. He felt motivated to play in New England for awhile and when they shipped him back to Minnesota he acted like a spoiled brat who didn't get his way...

I guess in pure talent he is definitely cut and dry the best...but what good is having a guy on your team who low key does what T.O. is criticized of and that is self-adulation. At least T.O. for all the criticism he gets, goes out and puts up numbers consistently.....

Not that it pertains to this super bowl thread but my top 3 are Rice, Cris Carter, and Tim Brown...at least these guys WANTED the ball. :smh:

Not sure how dudes can put Moss in their top 3 of all time if he clearly has shown, and has said that he only plays when he wants.... This is not a dude you can depend on in the clutch to win you the game. He was lazy in Oakland and contributed next to nothing there. He felt motivated to play in New England for awhile and when they shipped him back to Minnesota he acted like a spoiled brat who didn't get his way...

I guess in pure talent he is definitely cut and dry the best...but what good is having a guy on your team who low key does what T.O. is criticized of and that is self-adulation. At least T.O. for all the criticism he gets, goes out and puts up numbers consistently.....

Not that it pertains to this super bowl thread but my top 3 are Rice, Cris Carter, and Tim Brown...at least these guys WANTED the ball. :smh:

So you named NE and Oak... You do know he was drafted by Min are you just choosing to forget them years or are you to young to remember them?

Back
Top Bottom